Chapter 124

AFTER TILLY broke the kiss with Kiho, she looked down and saw her husband had already released his cock from his pants. He was stroking it as they kissed a while ago, huh? "You started without me," she playfully accused him, then she looked up at his handsome face. Gosh, it was so hot to see and hear him breathe heavily. "Why are you touching yourself when I'm here? I'm kind of upset."

Kiho chuckled which rarely happened, so she really savored that moment. "I'm just warming up for you, Tilly."

"My body is already on fire for you, Kiho."

He smiled and used his other hand to pull her by the nape and kiss her on the lips.

She would never shut up about how Kiho's touch always felt hot on her skin despite his literally cool body.

And even though her top was unbuttoned, she didn't feel cold at all despite the carriage being covered with ice. Luckily, she chose to wear a dress with a buttoned top. All Kiho had to do was pull the ribbon and rip the buttons.

Of course, she got her "revenge" by ripping her husband's dress shirt as well.

So right now, both of their torsos were exposed. Still, she didn't feel uncomfortable.

Kiho assured me that thanks to his ice, we wouldn't be seen or heard from the outside.

Her thoughts were cut-off when Kiho put the hardened peak of her left breast in his mouth. Then, his other hand fondled her right breast. Yeah, she moaned aloud while grinding herself against his erection.

"Kiho," she moaned. "Are you sure the carriage is soundproof now?"

"Mmm," he answered, then he twirled his tongue around her nipple before he looked up at her. "You can be as loud as you want, honey."

She was suddenly stunned while looking at his handsome face.

It never failed to amaze her how his yellow-ish eyes would turn gold whenever he was turned on. His eyes were beautiful. Well, she found everything about him pretty anyway.

"I like your face, Kiho," she said truthfully. "I think I'm obsessed with your face. I hope that doesn't make my feelings for you sound shallow. I mean, I hope you know that I really like you as a person– as my man. But physically, you're my style."

His brows furrowed in confusion. "I'm your "style?" What does it mean?"

"Oh. That's a phrase famous from the second life I had," she said. "It means you're exactly my type– the kind of guy that I want to spend my life with."

He suddenly looked excited because of the new stuff that he learned from her. "I like that phrase. Tilly, it's amazing that you know a lot of things that aren't common in this world. What was your second life like, honey?"

"I was lucky to have born in privilege during my second one."

"Were you happy?"

He gave her a sympathetic look. "Tilly, did you love your husband in your second life?"

"No," she answered without missing a beat. "I respect him, but I never loved him. He felt the same for me. But despite our loveless marriage, I could say that we were good friends."

He let out a deep sigh. "I wish I was also born in the same world as you in your second life," he said, then he touched her face while looking at her lovingly. "I wouldn't have let you feel empty had we met then."

She smiled at his sweetness. "If we had met in my second life, then you would have been my oppa."

 "'Oppa?'" he asked curiously. "What does it mean?"