Chapter 188

Tilly was a little overwhelmed to see Solaris, the ruler of Solarium, bow his head to her. "Please raise your head, Solaris."

Thank goodness there were only the two of them in the shrine of the Red Phoenix right now. Well, only people with the Rosenberg blood were allowed in the shrine. There was a separate prayer room for the Red Phoenix where everyone could enter.

"It's alright," she said when Solaris raised his head. "I'm not mad at Wong. But I hope that if he has a problem with me, he doesn't lash out on Winter again. I'll understand if he's angry at me for the mistakes I did when I was still Soleil Rosenberg. But I will never forgive him if he hurts my son because of his hatred for me. Please let Wong know that, Solaris."

She wanted to say those things to Wong herself but the guy had been avoiding her since their last encounter.

"Supreme, Wong doesn't hate you," Solaris said carefully as they faced the flame in the cauldron. It was placed in front of the statue of the Red Phoenix. "None of the Keepers is capable of hating you."

She pouted at that. "Maybe Wong is the exception."

The Fire Archmage laughed softly, then he turned to her. "Supreme, do you remember what I told you about the origin of the Keepers?"

A few years ago, she asked Solaris where the Keepers came from.

"You told me that the Keepers, except for you, were born out of Wixx's love for me," she said.

Solaris was an exception because he was a direct descendant of Wixx. To be precise, his great grandfather was the first born son of the Red Phoenix. The direct descendants of the Red Phoenix had long lives after all.

"That's right," Solaris said. "Keepers aren't humans or spirits. They were born from the flame of the Red Phoenix. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that their only purpose is to serve you, Supreme. They love you as much as Lord Wixx does." He turned to her with a gentle smile. "We all do, Lady Rosenberg."

Okay, she blushed at that.

Even though Solaris was her brother's grandson, she still saw the man as her nephew. It was kind of awkward to have this kind of interaction with him. But she was grateful for the love that he had showed her and Winter for the past years.

"Wong isn't an exception," Solaris continued in his gentle voice. "It just happens that Wong is the representation of Lord Wixx's anger for the Black Serpent. For that reason, he's naturally hostile to Lord Winter who resembles his father so much."

Hearing that her little cinnamon roll resembled her estranged husband made her happy.

I can't wait to meet Duke Nystrom.

Tilly smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Solaris."

***

"HEY, DO you f*cking want the Supreme to f*cking hate us?"

Wong gave a cold glance at Jameson who was hiding behind Roarke.

He went to the Light Tower that oversees the main gate of the Main Capital to avoid accidentally meeting the Supreme and his fellow Keepers. But he forgot that his colleagues could find him because all the Keepers were connected to one another.

"If you're just going to scold me, leave," Wong said to his colleagues coldly. "I'm already reflecting on my mistake."

"Shouldn't you apologize to the Supreme and the young lord first?" Roarke asked with a raised brow. "I'm pretty sure that Lord Solaris is bowing his head to Lady Rosenberg now to apologize in behalf of us. Aren't you ashamed?��