Kemoni 52

The water in the shower could've been ice cold or boiling hot, I couldn't tell you... me and Dhamir were so into each other that everything else seemed nonexistent. You'd think that our kiss was some crazy, wild, sloppy, tangled mess but it was the exact opposite; slow, deliberate, well-timed, and perfect. I had a plan in my head and so far everything was going according to that plan; set the mood, take things slow, and show Dhamir why he was the only person I've been with since meeting him. He was feisty though, showing me all the signs that he wanted to fuck but that wasn't my intentions at the moment, right now I was just trying to make love to his body while simultaneously fuckin his mind. I grabbed his neck and let my tongue glide from one side to the other, stopping only to leave my mark and moving on like a thief in the night. His dick rubbed against mine, two massive mounds of flesh, rubbing against each other, the friction causing each of our dicks to get harder and every time I looked down at his dick, I wanted... needed to have it in my mouth at some point... but again the word of the night was PATIENCE and I couldn't be too greedy this early in the night, especially since there were so many other things I was going to do.

I washed every inch of his body, leaving a trail of kisses in my wake, I loved the taste of Dhamir's skin, like salted caramel ice cream or something. Every pass I made around I made it a point to kiss him I didn't want to leave any doubt in his mind that my feelings were real and my intentions were completely pure. Once we were both clean, we stood under the water kissing, I never understood dudes who didn't like to kiss because for me it was a requirement... it set the mood in ways that I couldn't fully explain. After a while when the water was like ice on my back, we broke apart and looked into each other's eyes.... Dhamir smiled and licked his lips as his eyes traveled down my body.

"Come on.... I got some more things planned." I said grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bathroom, most of the candles were burning low, an indication of just how long we were in the shower but I really didn't give a fuck if they went out I knew exactly where everything was located. "Lay on your back....." I said quietly after I had finished drying him off and he started laughing.

"Let me guess, you're going to give me a massage that's going to lead to sex?" He asked and I just stood there smiling. "Ayy you won the bet so by rule, I have to do everything you say....." He said getting in the bed and once he was comfortable, his hands behind his head and everything I grabbed the massaging oil and climbed on top of him.

"I got something to tell you....." I said looking into his eyes. "When uhh.... when you left, one of my boys came over he was in town to see his brother who is one of my teammates and he uhh.... he wanted me to ask you something." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Kemoni, look at me... we've always been straight with each other so just tell me what he wanted." Dhamir said and I nodded.

"He wants to spend a week with you.... he's offering a mil for your time and I didn't want to approach with the offer because..... it's not because I have an issue with what you do, but I don't want you to do it with him." I said holding his gaze. "I respect and love that you're about your money, that's never been an issue for me but this dude.... he's a fuckin.... don't get me wrong he's coo but he's got some shady tactics, and I......"

"Damn a million though....." Dhamir said rubbing his chin and looking at me. "That's a lot of money..... I'm not saying that I'm hurting but at the same time I'm trying to make sure that I'm comfortable for the rest of my life because eventually, I'm going to have to give this shyt up."

"I know... so here's my offer, instead of spending the week with him me and you go to The Maldives for two weeks.... just you and me, and if the money is what you're concerned about I'll counter his offer with 1.5." I said looking into his eyes.