Legend 123

Morally, using the handicap bathroom to get my nut off was definitely wrong.... but in my defense, it was Cody's idea and I was just an innocent victim of this sexual deviant. Nevermind the fact that I had a mouthful of my tux jacket to keep from moaning too loudly, or the fact that I had used my tie to bind Cody's hands to his ankles (it was a long necktie), or the fact that he had already nutted twice.... it was all his fault and I was completely innocent. Cody was loud, it took me covering his mouth to get him to shut up because I'm pretty sure that if someone were to walk past the door they'd know what we were doing... that only lasted for a second though because when he started suckin on my fingers... that shyt does something to me...... I can't go into too many details because we were pressed for time but when we finished, I walked out of the bathroom with a sneaky smile on my face, Cody walked over to me and fixed my bow tie and I noticed Epic standing across the room looking at us. I knew we'd have to talk at some point tonight but I had to be careful because I also noticed Renee dancing with J'Wayne and someone else I definitely wasn't interested in seeing but I knew we'd have to have a conversation soon......

"Cody, excuse me for a second....." I said and Cody nodded before walking over to LaChae and Jizzle. Once they fell into a playful conversation, I discreetly walked to the corner of the room where a man was sitting watching the room. "What are you doing here Taylor?" I asked sitting at the table with him.

"I see you're still giving out dick any and everywhere.... makes me think back to all the crazy times we had together." Taylor said pulling out a blunt and lighting it. "As for your question, I was invited.... just like you. I have friends in high places and they know I'm loaded....." Taylor said. "But this shyt is boring as fuck..... definitely not my scene." He said looking around.

"No, you misunderstand my question..... what are you doing here, in Columbus?" I asked trying to keep my anger in check but this nigga, yeah we definitely had some good times but we also had some really bad times... our relationship was toxic as fuck, huge arguments that lead to massive fights, that bled into great sex, that formed a false sense of reconciliation, rinse and repeat. Taylor looked at me and smile.

"I guess you think I'm here to stalk you.... yeah because that's the type of nigga I am.... follow the nigga responsible for my sexual awakening all over the country trying to get him back.... Despite what you may believe Legend, my being here has nothing to do with you... There's money to be made here and you know I always follow the money, one thing we both learned in the Marines was that there's money to be made in war.... and he who controls the weapons controls which way that war goes....." Taylor said smiling.

"So you're here to cause trouble?" I asked not even bothering trying to hide my annoyance.

"Make money and also I'm hoping to get some dick from Chris.... no lie that nigga is sexy as fuck, and if I'm really lucky I'm hoping that y'all niggas run a train on me..... Aww don't look so disgusted Legend, you created this monster but I'm not trying to fuck up your relationship.... you'll do that on your own eventually." Taylor said standing up. "If you and Chris wanna dick me down, here's my number..... hell if you and your Lil light skinned twink wanna get down you know my legs are open." Taylor said before walking off. Damn, were all exes this damn annoying?

"Ayy.... mind if we talk?" J'Wayne said sitting down, speaking of exes..... "Look I think we got off on the wrong foot." He said smiling. "Cody is hard to get over... and considering how we ended.... I guess I never got any real closure, so I've been acting out." J'Wayne said. "I came in too strong and I apologize, I'll fall back and respect y'alls relationship..... and I hope that my actions haven't destroyed any chances of us working together in the future. I have big plans for this city and I was hoping we could work together to change this city for the better." J'Wayne said.