Cody 15

After the week I had, I needed this, no drama, no messy ass bottoms asking me about Legend, no ex-boyfriends popping up in the middle of the night.... just fun and laughter. But let me back up to how my week started; school was ending for Winter Break and I was ready to go I just had one test left and I would be free, as I sat in the library studying three dudes who went to my school walked over to my table and sat down. Without warning or invite they started running down everything they've heard about Legend and asking me if it was true; yes he was hung like a fuckin stallion, yes his tongue was dangerous, yes he was a massive freak, yes he was the best I had ever had.... I didn't tell them any of this, I just smiled, gathered my shyt and left them to wonder because I wasn't the type to share what I did with my nigga with anyone especially not with people I didn't know. Wow, my nigga... we weren't even dating yet and I was already claiming him; I needed to slow my roll and let our relationship build naturally and not rush it. Then we get to Osian who showed up drunk as fuck and I was still pissed at LaChae for letting him sleep on the couch, the next morning he didn't say anything and I managed to ignore him but I could feel him watching me.

"We're still in the talking phase Cody, I fuck with you heavy and I can see us having a great relationship but I wouldn't be too pissed if you were to slip up and fuck someone else. Don't get me wrong I might cut you off for a couple of days until I get out of my feelings but until we make it official I would never try to police your body." Legend said tossing some shrimp into a skillet with some garlic, peppers, and crushed tomatoes.

"You don't have to worry about that, I have no interest in Osian.... that was in the past and I'm definitely not the type to fuck with someone knowing that they are in a relationship, the fact that I know the person he's married or divorced but still dating her.... it's a whole mess." I said shaking my head.

"It sounds like it, I'm over that drama shyt which is why I had to slow my ass down.... too many niggas cause too many problems. One of my exes is moving up here soon and I'm not looking forward to seeing him around town because that nigga is sneaky." Legend said. "Hand me the turmeric." Legend said pointing to a jar on the cabinet.

"I should probably let you know.... I'm not a fighter so if your crazy ex tries to attack me I might end up getting hurt." I said smiling even though I was serious.

"You don't have anything to worry about, I'll fuck his ass up if he tries and I should probably let you know if your ex steps to me he might end up in the hospital." Legend said smiling.

"Man, it smells good as fuck in here, what'chu in here whippin up Big Bro?" That kid Rú said walking into the kitchen, he winked in my direction and I rolled my eyes.

"Please ignore him... he's a fuckin flirt since I met him all he does is flirt I've been trying to get him to settle down and find him someone around his own age but he doesn't listen to me." Legend said pushing Rú out of the way.

"I listen to you Big Bro.... I just don't do everything you tell me, I like older niggas. Fuck can I learn from a nigga my age?" Rú asked and I noticed he was a fast talker like he was already on his next word before he even fully finished the first. "So wassup Cody? You got any big booty friends that wanna fuck with a young nigga, with a big dick? I like long conversations, walks in the park, fuckin in public, eating ass, watching my bottom ride my dick, making pornos with my dude then watching them back. If you got any friends my IG is....."

"Jerú if you don't go sit your as down somewhere.... matter fact set the table." Legend said handing him a stack of plates. "I picked up this recipe from this Italian dude I was stationed with, I hope you like it." Legend said winking and I was pretty nervous but I walked into the dining room and I tried to sit as far away from Rú as possible because that boy was horny.