Osian 50

My body was completely numb.... last night was........ I needed that desperately, my whole aura was glowin and shyt and I literally couldn't stop smiling; Ken and Peanut looked like they were ready to go again and I was tempted to join them but nah, I'll let them do their own thing. I tried slippin out of bed undetected but I felt Ken grab my hand and pull me back in for a three-way kiss.... well, I guess I wasn't going anywhere. The details of last night were too explicit for one chapter, I'd probably need about two or three to explain each round in graphic detail.......Peanut seemed to be in love with my dick, he couldn't keep his hands (or mouth) off of it, hell even Ken seemed obsessed and all I could think about how we really could've been doing this all throughout high school, but because we were forced to live in a society where being gay was 'wrong' we had to hide who we were. But forget all that, I needed to smoke to clear my head, so I pulled myself away from Ken and Peanut and slipped out of the room. I walked downstairs and grabbed one of the blunts that were still on the table and my phone before walking outside ass naked; it was still dark out and no one was around so I wasn't worried about being seen, hell I had nothing to be ashamed of even if they were watching me from their windows. I scrolled through my phone and saw that my brother Octavian had called me ten minutes ago so I figured I'd call him and see what the fuck he wanted.

"So yo bitch ass finally decided to call me back...." Octavian said and he was the most rational of all my brothers, which wasn't saying much. "Osian, you know you can't run away from your responsibilities you made a commitment to Destiny and you need to fulfill that commitment 'til death do you part'." Octavian said and I swear there was nothing I regretted more than those five words.

"You're the last one to talk about fulfilling a commitment, didn't you swear to love, honor, and cherish your girl, and yet I see you with a different girl every weekend." I said calling out his hypocrisy.

"I do love my wife... I do cherish my wife.... and I honor her by keeping my side bitches in check. She knew what she was getting when she married me and she's decided to stick with me through better or worse.... but we're not talking about me, where are you right now?" Octavian asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in Phoenix.... I needed to get away to figure out my next move, besides it's not like I gotta work or anything." I said getting pissed that Destiny cost me a good paying job, with amazing benefits... hopefully that nigga Jizzle came through because I couldn't be out of work for too much longer.

"AIght man, don't be out there too long because you have a wife to get back to.... hopefully you got some bitch you're fuckin out there, I've been trying to tell you that cheating eases all stresses." Octavian said and I swear this nigga was ignorant as fuck. I was about to tell him that I planned on divorcing Destiny when I got back but every word in my body was erased when a long tongue pushed itself inside my ass.

"Octavian, I gotta go.... I'll.... I'll hit you up later." I said quickly hanging up and grabbing the back of Ken's head, I knew it was Ken because of the lack of dreads. So here we stood on his porch, his tongue in my ass while I stroked my dick. "Damn, I couldn't even get a warning that you were out here?" I asked fighting back the urge to moan.

"You're the one who decided to slip out when things were just getting started...." Ken said taking a short break before returning to my ass. "You need to stop playing and let me fuck...." Ken said biting down on my ass and I felt my knees get weak. "What you scared of Osian? I literally took all this big muthafucker... the least you could do it let me return the favor." He said as he kissed up my back and started suckin on my neck.

"Where's Peanut?" I asked turning around and looking into his eyes.

"In the room waiting for us.... I told him I was coming to get your ol'scary ass....." He said turning me to the side and I could feel his eyes burning a hole into my ass. "Lemme fuck bruh... I've been wanting this since high school and I refuse to let you leave without fulfilling one of my first fantasies." He said kissing me, I looked into his eyes and nodded.... I came out here to have fun and that's exactly what I was going to do because I knew when I got home and told the truth.... all hell was going to break loose.