Epic 88

We didn't fuck last night... I did eat his ass for a couple of hours though but the moment just didn't seem right; not saying it had to be perfect but something told me to hold on for a few chapters. Alonzo was in one of the other rooms knocked out.... given how long my tongue was inside of him and how many times he busted, I'm guessing he'd be out for a few more hours which gave me enough time to go to church. The person I was going to meet up with, though I'm not entirely sure he even knew I was coming was one of my oldest friends, there were very few times you didn't see me with either him or Midnight but after that shyt with the Lawson's he wanted out, he claimed it was because he didn't want to help me kill my brothers but I suspected there were other motives behind this move. If we were keeping score of the number of bodies we collected in the aftermath of my rampage, the order would go; me, Legend, then three of my most valuable men.... each one of them alone was deadly in their own right but together...... Now I understand why Frenchie sounded so nervous but as I've stated before, I couldn't make the same mistakes I did last time, I needed to hit hard and I needed to do it quickly otherwise who would I lose this time.....

"...... your relations with God is exactly that... Yours. That's the beauty of religion that most people don't understand, God isn't some spiteful being who judges people for who they love, in fact, God encourages you to spread love and help those in need." He said to a young boy around thirteen who had tears coming down his face.

"Thanks, Bishop Aldridge, I'll see you tomorrow....." The boy said gathering belongings and running out of the room, 'Bishop Aldridge' got up and began cleaning up the small classroom while continuing to ignore my presence. When we were younger, he went by Preacher; mainly because his grandma kept his ass in church from Sunday service to Saturday prayer meetings, but Preacher always found ways to get into some trouble.

"Epic, I've already told you... I'm not helping you kill your brothers which is why I assume you're here. Legend and Icon are family..... I watched them dudes grow up, helped your ass watch them whenever your parents went out of town.... plus I'm no longer in that life." Preacher said continuing to avoid my eyes.

"Me and my little brothers are..... working on our relationship. And I'm not here because of that... I was in the area and wanted to come to visit an old friend, is there anything wrong with that. And should you really be cussing, in the house of the Lord at that?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's good to hear, I think the greatest regret of my life is not being able to help you move on after what happened to Eileen and Elisha, maybe if I would've stayed I could've helped you and your brothers mend your relationship sooner, but better late than never I suppose. As for my swearing, words have power Epic, you know that better than most... however I'm sure God isn't trippin over one little curse word. Now, why are you really here?" Preacher asked finally looking into my eyes.

"I told you, I was in the area and wanted to stop by and see an old friend.... I've finally decided to visit the villa and I was thinking about having some friends over, so I was wondering if you could possibly get ahold of Uno and Santerìa.... I haven't seen them in a while and I knew if there was anyone who kept track of them it would be you." I said looking at him.

"'Just wanted to visit an old friend'...." Preacher said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Epic, if you wanted to visit an old friend then you would've never mentioned those two names in my presence..... the three of us..... we did horrible things, unspeakable evils that...... And the only reason you'd want to find those two is because you're in some shyt." Preacher said dropping all pretense as the old him began to shine through. "I told you.... I'm not going after Legend and Icon, I know Uno and Santerìa feel the same way. Good seeing you bro...." Preacher said turning to walk away.

"And I told you... it's not them, it's Renee." I said and just as I expected Preacher froze, his shoulders tensed and even though I couldn't see his face, I could hear the wheels turning. Preacher didn't say a word, he just walked over to a picture of Black Jesus, dropped to his knees, pulled out some rosary beads, and began to pray.