Epic 26

I should've never asked Frenchie what he knew about that dude Alonzo because he gave me the whole run down telling that he peeped how Alonzo was staring at me the last time we were here and did some research. Apparently Alonzo got locked up when he was seventeen for armed robbery, did five years and when he got out he started working at his parent's food truck about two years ago. He was allegedly in culinary school or something but from what French told me he was trying to get his life together.... oh and he was super DL but there had been rumors about him for years. What the fuck am I doing? I wasn't remotely interested in fuckin a nigga, I mean I rather jackoff and call it day but I knew that would only work for about an hour before I was horny again. My pops was right, I knew I needed to fuck something and due to the promise I made my choices were extremely limited... not going to lie though Alonzo was an attractive dude and any nigga that says he doesn't know when another dude is attractive is fuckin liar. Whatever but IF and I'm just saying IF.... I were to try something with a nigga I would want it to be with someone who knew how to keep their fuckin mouth closed because I didn't want my business out there in the street.

"Here y'all go, usually I don't bring food out personally but I'm getting off and I figured I might as well...." Alonzo said walking over to the car, we took the bag and he lingered for a split second before turning and walking off, Frenchie elbowed me in the side and nodded towards Alonzo, indicating that I should talk to him but he was too far away and... Frenchie quickly pressed the horn tow times and Alonzo stopped walking and looked back at the car. I guess I gotta talk to this nigga now.

"Ayy hold up...." I said getting out the car and walking after him. "Uhh... I'm having this little kickback at my place and I was wondering if y'all cartered. I don't feel like getting nothing too crazy though and so I figured I'd see if y'know...." I said quietly.

"Nah we don't do catering but I'd be more than happy to stop by and cook for y'all... what day is it?" Alonzo asked pulling out his phone and I gave him next Saturday and he nodded. "Coo I'm off that day, I'm about to text your phone just hit my line with the details and we can discuss everything you want me to cook." Alonzo said and I nodded, once he got in his car and pulled off I realized I was still standing in the same spot, asking myself that same question... what the fuck am I doing?

"That nigga wants some dick." Frenchie said snapping me out of my daze. "Come on Epic you can't be that blind, I gotta teach you the signs and shyt, please don't tell me you missed that little show he put on at his car?" Frenchie asked and I can honestly say I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. "Bruh it's....." Frenchie checked his watch. "It's 17° outside and his nigga took changed his shirt in clear view of you hoping that you'd see his ass, and that muthafucker was fat too... clearly he's sending you signs. Did he ask if you smoked?" Frenchie asked.

"Nah he didn't we just discussed this little kickback I just decided to throw next Saturday." I said and Frenchie started laughing. "What? You forced me to talk to that nigga in the first place and what was I supposed to do come right on out and say 'Nigga I'm horny, I made a promise not to fuck any females so you gotta take this twelve?' that sounds stupid as fuck." I said waving him off. "Plus I'm not entirely sure that nigga is even.... interested." I said quietly.

"Here's a test, you said this kickback is next Saturday.... if he randomly text you something along the lines of 'you wanna smoke' or something to that effect, it confirms that he wants your dick and you... for me and my sanity, have to link up with him that day and see how things go." Frenchie said.

"Nigga why are you so invested in my sex life?" I asked looking at Frenchie.

"Because you're so tense... I mean look at your shoulders, no literally but you've been moody for months, years really but you need some form of happiness even if for a couple of hours and me personally I'm in my happy place when I'm fuckin." Frenchie said and I didn't feel like going back and forth with him right now, Yaseem had just texted me saying that he wanted to talk and I needed a distraction from the throbbing coming from my dick at the thought of......