Darnell 114

I knew security was beyond confused when they showed up to Kemoni's room and I opened the door wearing a pearl and gold masquerade mask and a gold jockstrap; apparently, the people below us called security because of the noise, and the people next door called because of the banging of the wall. This was the one thing I hated about hotels, no privacy.... after Kemoni tipped them extremely well and assured them that we'd keep it down, we were laughing way too hard to finish what he had started and elected to go to the house instead. I hoped these niggas didn't try to embarrass me, more specifically Murda because of the fact that I had stolen his crush; I wasn't too worried about Legend or Rú.... but Murda and Jizzle were fuckin clowns. I looked at Kemoni and wondered if he was serious about the conversation we had earlier about inviting Chris, while I would definitely ask I didn't know what he expected; Chris took sex very seriously and I doubted he'd want to be around while me and Kemoni fucked all over the villa he was renting for two weeks. I would love for Chris to come but being realistic, I knew the chances were extremely slim. We pulled up to the house and Rú was standing outside talking to his friend Khris and it was funny seeing Rú look so damn nervous, puppy love at its finest.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you.... Legend is in one of his moods and well it's kinda bad...." Rú whispered and I nodded, I wonder what had set him off this time but the truth is it didn't really matter my bro needed me.

"Ayy you mind waiting out here real quick?" I asked Kemoni who hadn't heard what Rú had said, he looked at me for a second and then nodded as I raced inside. I found Legend in his bedroom, there was a gun in one of his hands and there was that far away look in his eyes. "Legend.... you good bro?" I asked talking to him calmly, I took a step towards him and Legend raised the gun slightly before lowering it. "Ayy I'm just here to talk......" I said raising my hands to show him that I wasn't a threat. Legend stared at me for a full minute, then blinked and shook his head.

"FUCK!!!!" Legend said tossing the gun on the bed and shaking his head some more. I walked towards him slowly and placed my hand on his shoulder. "I had another dream.... I felt like I was back there and..... I could feel the heat, smell the blood, see the bodies....... I..... I gotta go." Legend said pushing my hand away and quickly getting dressed. "I'm fine D.... I'm bout to just go for a walk around the neighborhood to clear my head." Legend said walking out the room.

"Sorry about that... just some shyt with my brother, hopefully, this nigga wasn't too annoying." I said pushing Rú playfully and Kemoni smiled.

"Nah, he was extremely respectful....." Kemoni said and I let him go inside while I pulled Rú to the side.

"Ayy I called Murda, Jizzle, and Chris.... all of them were on opposite sides of town, I don't know how to handle him when he gets like that but I didn't want to leave him either..... thankfully you pulled up when you did because it just started like ten minutes ago." Rú said and I didn't fault him, I was about to tell him to go after Legend when Chris pulled up and I could see Legend sitting in the passenger seat and I felt a lot better because I knew Chris could talk to him in ways that I couldn't. Though it also made me nervous about asking Chris to come with me and Kemoni because I didn't want to leave Legend without some type of support.

Once Legend was somewhat back to normal, the day went pretty smoothly.... well as smoothly it could when you had at least ten dudes in a kitchen all trying to give direction but actually it was kinda fun, we all just made random shyt and decided to have a ghetto potluck of sorts. I looked at Legend who was smiling at Cody as Cody tried the shrimp and sausage concoction that Legend came up with on the fly, Cody seemed to enjoy it and Legend seemed to be in good spirits.

"Gym tomorrow morning for sure....." Kemoni said rubbing his stomach and I couldn't help but smile, when we were together he was very careful about what he ate but now that it was the off-season I could see the infamous appetite he claimed to have and I sat there wondering where the fuck he put it all.