Murda 68

I walked into the hospital and instantly got smacked in the face, there weren't too many people who could get away with that shyt ESPECIALLY when you add in the fact that I could taste blood. My mama was the exception, I knew she was pissed that I hadn't been by my brother's side but Nolan would understand why there was a delay, she buried her head in my shirt and started crying.... see this shyt right here, this is why I was pissed that I didn't get to kill that little nigga. How could I look my little brother in the eyes knowing that I didn't handle this situation? As my shirt became soaked with my mom's tears I thought about that nigga Boogie...... he needed to die, point, blank, period..... he was going to cause a lot of bloodshed in the future, but I could see it in his eyes his main target was me. I knew how dudes like Boogie thought because I was a nigga like Boogie... to him this was all a game and right now I was the ultimate prize, by killing me that confirmed for him that he was at the top of the food chain.... little did he know, better men than him have tried and failed at taking me out and soon he wouldn't be anything more than a face on a t-shirt. I looked over at Frenchie who was whispering on the phone but from the looks of it he was arguing with someone, I peeled my mom off of me and kissed her head before walking over to my nigga who quickly hung up the phone.

"Yaseem told me what happened..... he has that kid's phone trying to see who he was talking to..... regardless of the divisions between us, Epic doesn't want anything to happen to y'all.... so he's going to do everything in his power to make sure the person responsible is caught." Frenchie whispered.

"It's coo.... right now my main focus is making sure my brother pulls through and thanks French; you didn't have to come up here and stay... but I really appreciate that." I said looking into his eyes and I could instantly tell that my words had offended him.

"Micah, you know I would've been here even if we were still a secret, Nolan is my little brother.... when we were growing up he got on my nerves like only a little brother could. Y'all are family so you don't have to thank me for coming up here..... but if you really wanna thank me once we're sure Nolan and Rú will be aight and we get outta here you know what I'm on." Frenchie said smirking.

"Man, get the fuck outta here, what do I look like letting a nigga name FRANCIS top me?" I asked giving him a disgusted look.

"You look like the nigga who was getting his shyt rammed last night, you look like the nigga who was riding my dick and hitting all sorts of Mariah Carey whistle notes when I went deep, and you sorta look like the nigga who was begging me to bust on his face... Hold on...." Frenchie said standing up and looking down at me, "Yeah you're definitely that nigga who had my kids sliding down his face last night." He said sitting back down.

"Nigga you got me fucked up....." I said smiling and then my smile melted away. "He's going to make it.... Nolan is too damn stubborn to go out like this, he's too damn annoying..... we still got years of him getting on my damn nerves, years of him coming over and raiding my fridge..... he's gotta meet his future nieces and nephews..... I can't......" Damn was I really starting to tear up? I quickly blinked back the tears and focused on what we were going to do once he was fully recovered.... Nolan always talked about wanting to go on a trip across the world, he wants to be able to say he's fucked at least ten different dudes in ten different countries, if he pulled through this I was going to make sure he got to do that.

"I DON'T WANT TO HERE NONE OF YOUR SHYT MICHAEL!!!! MY FUCKIN SON IS IN THERE FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AND YOU WANNA BLAME ME AND MICAH!!!!" My mom yelled causing me to look over in her direction, she was standing there looking at my dad and he was trying not to draw attention to himself but it was too late, we had already locked eyes which only meant one thing.

"Mike...." Frenchie said as I jumped up and walked over to where they were standing. "Micah, go sit back down I got this." My mom said placing her hand on my chest and trying to push me back but her little bitty ass couldn't do shyt.