Legend 29

Cody's friends must've exceeded Rú's standards because usually whenever I tell him to get in the back he gets an attitude, but before I had fully stopped the car he was already hopping out to get in the backseat. I remember being that young and horny.... don't get it twisted I was still a horny ass nigga but I knew how to better control that particular emotion; Cody slid in the passenger seat and I leaned over and kissed him.... it wasn't any regular kiss either, I had to let him know that I didn't give a that his friends were in the back, at any moment if the need arises I would pull over and fuck him. Thankfully Cody caught the message and started blushing when I finally pulled away, Cody's friends seemed coo.... I guess, a little stuck up but for the most part, they were alright, I didn't get any bad vibes from them but I was going to keep my eye on the situation. We got to Walmart and my eyes connected with Rú's... Lord, please let his nigga be on his best behavior because Rú was the type of dude who you left in the car.... matter fact all my friends were. God must've been busy or something because as soon as we got out the car.... this nigga started.

"I've never believed that shyt... maybe it's just me but when it's cold outside my dick stays the same exact size." Rú said and to prove his point he pulled his dick out in front of our little group, I didn't look, and neither did Cody but given the gasp from Cody's friend (I should really get their names) they seemed impressed. "My dick only got two modes, base form, and Super Saiyan God."

"Rú can you behave for once?" I asked trying to laugh at his stupid ass because I know that only encourages his bad behavior. "I think it'll make things a lot quicker if we split up. I gotta chop it up with my little bro, so I'll meet y'all in the produce section, bring ya ass Rú...." I said kissing Cody and walking off.

"I'm trying to fuck that nigga Saquon, hell if Keyair wants to join in he can get it too.... but I'm really feeling Saquon's lil chocolate ass because he seems like a freak to me." Rú said.

"Well if you take my offer you'll be seeing them a lot." I said and I noticed him tensing up a little. "Come on Rú, Murda is moving out and Chris was only living there temporarily, that's two open room and I know you want your own place.... best way to start is to move in and start stacking. I know you've had that little issue with your mom and.... I just wanna make sure you're okay." I said looking at him.

"I get it... and I appreciate it, but one of the many things I've learned from being around y'all is that I gotta protect the people I care about. I see how protective D-Man and Murda are when it comes to you... I just.... I don't wanna leave my mom like that, what if I go back one day and she's....." Rú said quietly. "Yeah we have our issues but that's still my mom. But thanks...." Rú said and even though I knew he wanted to leave his mom's place, I wasn't going to force or pressure him into doing it.

"Damn you still hanging out with my replacement." Icon said walking into the aisle, Qwantay was with him and they had a cart full of food but I also noticed that in their other cart they had some toys for a little boy. "Sup Lil' Rú and Bitch Ass." Icon said and I really hope he didn't think just because we were in Walmart I wouldn't whoop his ass, matter fact I still owed him for that little stunt he pulled at the corner store.

"I see y'all are buying condoms... that's good with as many times as I nutted in Qwantay, I'm sure some of my kids are still swimmin around in there and I know you probably don't want your nephews and nieces on your dick." I said smirking as Icon grew more and more irritated.

"Legend do you want the red or the blue bag of Doritos?" Cody asked walking into the aisle, completely oblivious to what he had walked in on.

"You know red is my favorite color." I said pulling him by the belt loop and kissing him. "Get a couple of bags because there's a high chance that I might eat one of them later on tonight." I said kissing him again and I honestly forgot that I had an audience until I heard someone smack their lips and I was pretty sure I knew who it was.