Darnell 81

I'm sure everyone was getting ready for the biggest party of the year and yet here I was with a flat tire on the side of the road and a dead cellphone, luckily for me I was able to get one last text off before my phone died. I was going to beat Murda's ass because I know it was his bitch ass who stole my charger out my car because it was always him, that nigga's name should be Thief because he has no problem taking any charger that he feels he's entitled to which included chargers out of people's car, a part of me is starting to believe that he doesn't even realize he's doing it. I sat in my car waiting for about an hour before finally, an Audi Q7 pulled up beside me and he stepped out, fresh off a plane, looking tired as fuck but still here he was coming to help me out. Kemoni looked at my situation and shook his head as he approached the passenger side of my car and slid inside, he looked at me and I could see it in his eyes what he wanted to do. He grabbed my face and started kissing me, his hand was on my thigh as he pushed his tongue in my mouth; I shouldn't have been this dizzy from a kiss and yet Kemoni just did something to me. Finally, we broke apart and he licked his lips before smiling then handed me a charger and his phone, I called a tow truck and we decided to move to his car since we were going to the same place; I got in the passenger seat and just so happen to look into the backseat and instantly started smiling.

"You serious bruh?" I asked grabbing the box from that back seat which was filled with all my favorites (Peeps, Black Licorice, Raisinets, Almond Joys, and a bunch of other shyt). I placed that box in the back seat and kissed Kemoni again. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." I said trying my hardest to resist the temptation to start devouring everything in the box.

"No problem, I hope you weren't out here waiting too long...." He said looking over at my car. "But I gotta ask.... you don't know how to change a tire?" Kemoni asked faux disappointment filling his eyes.

"I do... but I took the spare out for more space, stupid decision I know but in the end, it all worked out because now I get to chill with you earlier than I intended." I said smiling. "There goes the tow, lemme go talk to them then we can get outta here." I said starting to get out of the car, but Kemoni stopped me for one more kiss before letting me get out of the car. After we followed the tow truck back to the house, we drove to the hotel Kemoni was staying at and as I waited in the lobby while he talked to his assistant, I got a text from Chris.

CHRIS: U Busy?

Now I could've easily replied but I felt like fuckin with him; since the night of the shooting, he really been the person I've been chillin with the most. Murda has been up at the hospital with Nolan or with Frenchie, Jizzle has been with LaChae, and Legend has either been with Cody or with his cousins, so Chris has been my wingman for the past few days. I looked over at Kemoni who was still discussing something with his assistant that had him looking annoyed and while we weren't an official couple.... it felt wrong calling Chris while I was with him and yet......

"What yo bitch ass up to?" I asked leaning back against the wall.

"Trying to figure out what color tie I should wear, you at the house? I'm about to come around there... I swear this shyt is difficult as fuck." Chris said and for some reason, his confusion was cute as fuck to me.

"I'm not home right now, but you should definitely go with the baby blue tie, if your punk ass would've listened to me you wouldn't be having this problem. I told you to go with a suit that makes your skin pop but you had to be hardheaded and go with that lazy ass black suit... but look go to the house, Legend is there and go up to my room; I should have some shyt that will set the hold fit off.... I even got some baby blue shoes that I've never worn. We're about the same size so you should be good.... and have Legend help you and send me a pic when you're done because you don't like to listen to me." I said smiling.