Frenchie 86

I stood in the shower letting the water wash away my sins, last night I showed my ass and now I was lowkey regretting all the horrible things me and Micah did all over this house; you know it had to be some off the wall, nasty sex for me to be feeling regret and I really wasn't looking forward to seeing all the damages that we would have to clean up. As I washed my body I thought about Epic... his words and why he was taking this vacation considering everything that was going on. I felt like he was telling me without actually telling me but unlike Midnight, Yaseem, and Kooda I trusted Epic's decision; a lot of people thought it was stupid for Epic to leave but I could see the bigger picture and I knew he had something up his sleeve. I couldn't worry about that now, it was the first day of a new year and I just wanted to sit back and relax today; I finished my shower and walked into our bedroom where Micah was sleeping with one of his legs hanging off the bed, the sheets covering his other leg and his dick which was pointing to the ceiling. I wanted to.... I really did but something told me to wait, waking him up to some head would be perfect but there was this tingling in the back of my neck that felt like doom.... maybe I was trippin, maybe I should snatch this niggas soul and then make him some breakfast. I moved towards Micah, my hand reaching out slowly and just as I was about to make contact with the silk sheets, someone started banging on the door and pressing the doorbell repeatedly.

"MOVE!!!!" A small dark-skinned woman said the second I opened the door, she barged into my house like she lived here and went straight for the stairs. I rolled my eyes and straightened up a little and five minutes later she walked back down drying her hands on a paper towel. "You could've at least got my bags out of the car." My sister Francesca said looking around the living room.

"Bags? What do you have bags for?" I asked confused.

"Well my apartment flooded, the pipes froze, then burst and they said it would take two to three weeks to fix and clean up all the water damage. I thought about going to mommy and dad's but then I remembered that I have a big brother who loves me and would do anything for me and figured it would be less stressful to stay here. What you got to eat, I'm starving." She said walking towards the kitchen.

"No... no.... and hell no. I love you and I'll be more than happy to pay for you a nice ass hotel room, but you can't stay here." I said shaking my head, now I loved my sister dearly but she talked entirely too much and she was loud as fuck and I needed my space.

"Umm.... is that nut on the fridge?" She asked looking at it for a few seconds and let out a disgusted shriek. "You are nasty....." She said backing away and I remembered exactly how that happened; Micah was killing my shyt and I couldn't hold back... I'm pretty sure that was my third.

"Well I just woke up and I didn't have any time to clean, I was literally about to come down here and clean up when you started banging on my door like the damn police. Now, find you a nice hotel and I'll foot the bill." I said trying to politely kick her out.

"Okay... here's the truth, I'm trying to get away from my ex." Francesca said quietly. "My apartment did flood.... but it wasn't because the pipes burst, he shot at the wall and they kinda got hit." She said avoiding my eyes.

"He shot at the wall...... where were you?" I asked clenching my jaw, her face told me everything but I wanted to hear the words.

"He wasn't shooting AT me.... he just wanted to scare me a little." She said and I stood there wondering why she was defending this shyt. "Frenchie, just let me stay here until he calms down some, it was my fault I shouldn't have been going through his phone." Francesca said not realizing how stupid she sounded; if he reacted like that because she was going through his phone, that meant he had something to hide.

"French, let her stay.... Chess, you can pick any room you want... I'll bring your bags up in a few. Let me talk to your bro real quick." Micah said.