Frenchie 43

I had Kooda pinned up against the wall, his feet were inches from the ground and his face was turning red and starting to fade into purple..... did I give a fuck? No, because for this nigga to threaten Micah to shoot Micah just did something to me.... my nigga stay to himself, he's about his business, and he's not into drama (mostly). Kooda was trying to bring Micah and the rest of them into this brewing war between Epic and Icon, I wanted to avoid that and Kooda wanted to add fuel to the fire. He knew Legend was untouchable but killing his best friend was a guaranteed way to send Legend over the edge, I really didn't see why he was so thirsty for this war... I remember the war with the Lawson Brothers.... that shyt was brutal and I lost some really good friends during that eighteen battle. Midnight walked over to us and put his hand on my shoulder, though he was gentle I could see he was also threatening me. I wasn't afraid of this nigga in the slightest but I knew Epic respected him and Epic was my big bro so for him... I'd give both these niggas a pass. I released Kooda and he dropped to the ground, gasping for air; I walked into the living room and sat on the couch while Midnight tried not to laugh at Kooda who had tears of anger in his eyes.

"Frenchie... bro, you really need to chill out, remember where your loyalties lie. It SHOULD be with the niggas who have had your back from the jump, do think just because you're fuckin that nigga that he can't be touched, because at the end of the day... if he's not with us, he's in our way." Midnight said and I sat there looking at him like he was stupid.

"Y'all niggas really don't fuckin get it... I'm looking out for y'all by trying to keep shyt from escalating.... say this dumb ass nigga kills Murda then what? You already know what Legend will be on, not to mention Murda's crazy ass brother Nolan.... then there's Jizzle. It'll definitely start a war, we already gotta keep our head on a swivel because of what happened with Icon, that's two potential wars that we may have to fight and that would bring too much heat on and could fuck up Epic's plans." I said looking at the two of them.

"Fuck Legend.... Fuck Icon..... Fuck that big head ass kid that got shot..... fuck Murda..... fuck his brother.... fuck his mama..... and fuck you Frenchie. Nigga you got snake tendencies and I haven't forgotten about you trying to put what happened to Epic's girl on us, who knows maybe it was you trying to def....." Before Kooda could finish blood was flying from his mouth and splattering on my wall.

"AYYY AYYYY AYYYY BOTH OF Y'ALL CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!" Midnight said stepping in between us and preventing Kooda from doing absolutely nothing because he was a pussy. He talked a lot of tough shyt but he wouldn't do shyt without a gun on him. "Frenchie, bro you're really trippin." Midnight said.

"How bout this.... get the fuck out my house." I said pointing towards the door. "Y'all niggas ain't moving fast enough for my liking...." I said moving towards my gun, luckily for them, they saw that I was dead ass serious and walked out of the house without another word. I knew I'd be hearing from Epic in.......

"I really don't know why they called you.... I don't regret shyt that happened. Kooda has a smart ass mouth and Midnight, I'm telling Big Bro, he's starting to come off as shady...." I said before Epic could say anything.

"I have no issue with what happened.... but we all need to be on the same page so tomorrow we're having dinner as a family and y'all will talk out y'alls problems like men and if y'all need to fight then so be it." Epic said.

"Aight well when are you and your brothers going to 'talk like men'? Because this shyt is getting ridiculous, we got too much going on and you know Icon better than most. His son got shot, his nigga got shot, one of his boys is still in the hospital.... Icon is going to paint this city red looking for answers and we both know that your name is at the top of his list followed by Legend." I said heatedly.