Cody 78

I wasn't surprised that I got fired, which strangely enough I was fine with, now what did surprise me was the fact that as I was leaving I noticed Robert whispering with Keyair, and I was even more surprised by the fact that the boy who told me that I had to clean the bathroom had set me up. I guess that's why I was over this place, I didn't do drama, and working in a grocery store was probably the messiest place to work because everybody and their mama wanted to be in your business. LaChae quit on the spot because, according to her the only reason she was working there was because she wanted to look after me and 'find her potential baby dad' and now that she was with Jizzle and I had gotten fired, she didn't have any reason to stay. We stood outside waiting for Osian, Kendu, Peanut, and Anthony.... oh God, I really hope Anthony didn't get in trouble for defending me, because I would feel guilty as fuck and I couldn't have that on my conscience. The four of them walked out laughing and relief washed over me, I looked at Osian and could see he felt bad as fuck for what his brothers were about to do but he had nothing to feel guilty about, he wasn't responsible for his brother's actions.

"I say we go back to the crib and get drunk as fuck...." Kendu suggested and I knew I should probably call Legend and let him know what happened but I knew he would be with his cousins and I really didn't want to bother him. "Man come on Cody, stop being a little bitch and come drink with us besides we still got a lot of catching up to do, and what better way to reacquainted than to be taking shots." Kendu said and I looked at LaChae.

"I'm going to have to pass, I need a laugh after that bullshyt and you know Joel is funny as fuck, but I really think you should go Cody. Lord knows you need a boy's night out and who knows maybe you'll end up actually having fun." La'Chae said taking my keys and hugging me. "Go... have fun.... I'll call you in the morning." She said walking off.

"I guess that's, that on that... come on we need to hit up the liquor store before they close." Peanut said even though it was still pretty early, but I guess... on another note, I hoped they were paying because now that I was officially unemployed I was going to need to start saving my money.

I ended up riding with Kendu and Peanut, while Osian rode with Anthony... Kendu and Peanut were.... well they were freaks and that was putting in mildly. It seemed like every light we hit, they were either kissing or damn near fuckin; Peanut had no issue with pulling Kendu's dick out and suckin it as if I weren't sitting in the back seat. Kendu had no problem with reaching over and grabbing Peanut's dick, I know I can't really talk considering what happened the first time me and Legend hung out, but at least then we were the only ones in the car.

"What are we drinking on Cody?" Kendu asked as we walked into the liquor store and noticed a group of dudes hanging out by the counter. The old me would've been nervous around a bunch of obvious straight dude, but the dudes in my apartment helped me get past that and now that didn't bother me. What did bother me was the way they were looking at us... no, not us they were looking at Kendu. "Ayy I gotta go grab something out of the car, y'all ick out whatever y'all want... make sure y'all get a lot and by 'a lot' I mean enough to require all of us to have bags in all our arms." Kendu said walking out of the store as Peanut began shopping.

"Ummm should we go out there with him?" I asked noticing three of the dudes peeling off from the group and walking out of the liquor store.

"Nah, he'll be aight.... I'm thinking we should get a mix of dark and light, though I've grown quite fond of wine so I'll grab a couple of bottles for my own personal collection." Peanut said as we moved up and down the aisle filling up the cart. "You know... when we were in school, I was extremely jealous of you." Peanut said.

"Me!?!??! High school was hell for me, having to deal with the constant bullying about my sexuality, then those same bullies trying to fuck me, then them threatening my life if I ever tried to out them. Then there was the whole Osian thing.... trust me, my life was nothing to envy." I said looking at him.