Legend 4

I laid in bed trying to separate my real feelings from my after sex feelings and real shyt it was almost impossible to differentiate between the two; Cody just did something to me.... something powerful. I mean, while true that Cody rode my dick better than any dude I've been with before and yeah his head game was top tier but it went deeper than that. Cody was able to touch me on a spiritual level like that shyt was buried deep within my soul and I had only been fuckin with him or like two days. I shook my head and walked to my window, I needed a sign from God and nem because I wasn't sure what I was feeling was real or if I was just caught up in the moment. As I stood there I heard Cody shiver and I walked over to him and covered him up and then paused.... nah that shyt wasn't normal, usually I'd would've been kicked the nigga out after I got my nut and yet here I was making sure he was even more comfortable in my bed. I shook my head and grabbed my phone, a couple of messages mostly from my boys who I promptly kicked out after receiving a text from Cody, the other was from my little cousin Tion inviting to his game up in Cleveland next weekend, and the final was from my dad who I decided to call because for him to be up this late told me something was up.

"Wassup Pops?" I asked opening the door to my balcony and stepping outside so I didn't wake up Cody.

"I'm cooking dinner later today and you better have your ass here no later than six p.m., your brothers will be here as well so leave all that drama at y'alls houses don't come to my house on no bullshyt Legend." My dad said sternly and I let out a low sigh.... I didn't have any real issues with my brothers, they had a problem with me; Epic was under the impression that I killed his wife and daughter which I didn't and Icon well our beef is personal and if you ask him it's my fault we fell out, sure I pulled a gun on him and almost blew his head off but I had my reasons.

"Aight dad I hear you.... but umm what brought this on? We haven't all been together in a couple of months, is uhh.... is mom okay?" I asked quietly.

"She's fine.... her Uncle Rich was murdered yesterday morning." My dad said and I'm not going to lie, I was glad I shot that nigga. "Legend.... did you do it?" My dad asked.

"Yes sir...." I said quietly.

"Good.... I would've done it myself but your mom made me swear that I wouldn't touch him. What he did to her was fucked up but she was always saying let God handle it." My dad said and there was a brief second where I thought about how many times Cody called me God tonight..... fuck I'm going to hell. "But look I'm tired so I'll see you later..... six o'clock Legend." My dad said hanging up and I stood up, turned around and saw Cody getting dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked walking back into my room, damn he looked good as fuck.... my dick agreed as I started getting hard all over again. "Cody it's late and we were drinking pretty much all night, I don't feel comfortable with you leaving.... Plus I'm sure Jizzle and LaChae are still at your apartment and I know you don't wanna deal with that." I said walking over to him.

"I'll take my chances.... plus I gotta work later and....." Cody said as I took what little clothes he managed to get on right back off with no resistance from him. "Legend I think we should slow down.... take some time to evaluate what this is." Cody said as I lifted him up, his legs wrapped around my waist as I started sucking on his neck and with that, we were starting yet another round of mind blowing sex......

"What are you going to school for?" I asked as we laid in my bed, his head resting on my chest.

"I'm majoring in Mathematics... I wanna be a math teacher." Cody said and I winced, I'm not going to gas myself up and say that I was the smartest student in my class but a nigga got straight A's with the exception of one class and that was anything to do with math. Don't get me wrong I knew the basics; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division... but when you start throwing algebra and calculus at me I blank... I just barely managed to pass and it required a lot of cheating.