Darnell 40

The last time I saw my cousin he was about three, sixteen years ago so it was weird seeing this little dude as a fully developed man; seeing him was bittersweet though because it reminded me that he and his mom were literally all the family I had left... at least family that I fucked with. I didn't know shyt about the nigga standing before me, he could be straight trouble for all I knew, and the way I felt about family now.... well blood doesn't make you family so I was a little apprehensive about opening up to this nigga. We needed to talk though because the look in his eyes told me he was desperate and afraid, I nodded and he shook his head letting me know that now wasn't the right time. I looked at Chris and he motioned for me to follow him so we walked up the stairs and into his bedroom, this nigga should definitely put some more clothes on because the way his ass was looking in those basketball shorts...... Damn even after that session with Shaquille I was still horny as fuck and there was legit no telling when I was going to see Kemoni, so here's my dilemma. I could hit up Shaquille and see if what he was on, I could wait and good some of the best sex I've ever had with Kemoni in a few days, or I could mess with Chris a little just to hold me over for a few hours.

"Damn nigga your dick hard and shyt." Chris said pushing me playfully, I looked down and my dick was jumping, like even through my jeans you could see my dick throbbing. "You good bruh?" Chris asked.

"Yeah man.... good sex always makes me horny." I said looking into his eyes. "I mean my shyt is super brick right now, I might have to let him loose just so he can breathe." I said playfully unbuckling my pants.

"Chill out bruh, you ain't ready for a nigga like me.... plus there are a couple of people downstairs, including your cousin and I don't want them coming up here and you going all shy-guy on me. That would be both disappointing and funny." Chris said laughing.

"Oh, word? You must not know about me.... a nigga would fill you the fuck up." I said confidently grabbing my dick. "But I see you're starting to finally open up, I thought you'd be the nigga that we would have to force to have fun." I said sitting on the edge of his bed and staring at him.

"I know it usually takes me a while to open up to people but I feel comfortable around you.... it could have something to do with my bro Preston being here because that nigga always brings out my wild side." Chris said. "I'll tell you some more stories about him later... I wanted to ask you a favor, that extra room down the hall, I was thinking about painting it and Legend said you were pretty good with that kind of shyt so I was wondering if you'd......" Chris looked away and I actually like the bashful side of him, like a teddy bear.

"Yeah just let me know when you wanna get it done.... oh but I'm going to be going outta town in a couple of days so can we do it when I get back?" I asked remembering that I promised Kemoni I'd come out and see him.

"That's fine, there's really no rush... I still gotta figure out what color I want it, I'm thinking about turning that into my man cave." Chris said and I nodded. "Can I ask you something? Have you thought about getting your own place? I'm only asking because you seem like someone who enjoys their privacy." Chris asked.

"Trust me I do... but my brothers need me and I actually enjoy being around them niggas. But what makes you think I don't have my own place?" I asked smirking and Chris raised his eyebrow. "Who knows maybe I'll let you slide through and see it...." I said licking my lips.

"Stop playing Dhamir...." Chris said smirking and I swear I fuckin hated that name unless Kemoni is the one saying it though hearing it come from Chris's mouth, maybe it wasn't so......

"ALRIGHT PUSSIES WE'RE TAKING SHOTS!!!!!" Preston said barging into Chris's room. "I'ON WANNA HEAR SHYT EITHER, ER'BODY TAKING SHOTS INCLUDING YOU!!!" He said looking at me as I looked at the bottle in his hand, there wasn't a label on the bottle but the liquor inside was dark brown and I instantly didn't trust it.......