Jerú 27

I ducked just as the glass came flying at my face and I swear if it had been anyone but my mama who threw it I'd be beating their ass right now but it wasn't her fault... she had always been a little off and it's only gotten worse since her big sister and her husband were murdered. I didn't know all the details but my mom made it a point to keep me away from that side of my family because in her words they were 'toxic' but I could see the hurt in her eyes, there would be times when I find my mom looking at pictures of her and her sister and things would always turn violent from there. For the past few months I've been trying to reach out to my cousin but every time I start to do I bitch out because I... it's hard to explain, I wasn't scared but I was never that nigga to intrude on someone's life, we were even at a party together a few months ago. But there was a small part of me that felt if I met him, maybe he could help my mom get the closure she needed to start to heal.... Fuck all that I'm about to go to my stay with my big bro because I wasn't trying to deal with this shyt tonight, as I walked out the house I heard glass shattering and her screaming at ghost who weren't there and that shyt broke my heart.

"I know it's late but..." I started to say but Legend didn't say a word he just pulled me into the house and locked the door behind me. "My mom started trippin again, like the shyt is getting worse and I swear Big Bro, I almost swung on her." I said and I felt shame before I started to shut down because I was never the type to talk about my feelings, the extent of my emotional communication was letting my dude know I wanted some ass.

"Rú you don't have to apologize for coming here and you don't need a reason.... I know things at home for you are rough and you know you always got a place in my home. We don't gotta talk about it if you're not ready, I'll be up for a while if you wanna talk." Legend said reading my face and I nodded. "You might have to take the basement because Chris is staying in the other room..... I hope that's alright." He said.

"Yeah, it's coo.... thanks bro." I said, Legend's basement was laid out so it was an upgrade from my small ass apartment. "I'm about to turn in..... we can talk in the morning." I said getting up and walking towards the basement, once I tossed my bag on the couch I looked around making sure there wasn't anything too crazy laying around because they were known to run trains down here and I wasn't trying to sleep on no condoms. But the sheets looked freshly laundered and everything seemed safe to sleep.... as I started getting undressed, a feeling ripped through my body and I suddenly wasn't tired I was horny.

"Wassup Rú?" Legend said looking up from his laptop as I appeared in his doorway.

"You said you'd be up for a while?" I asked and Legend nodded. "Aight coo, I gotta make a quick little run but I shouldn't be gone more than two hours.... but if my mom calls looking for me......"

"I know man.... be safe and wear a damn condom." He said tossing me the keys to his Challenger before returning back to his work. I walked out the house wondering who I should call, I had a list of dudes I could call but there was only a few I wanted to see because I wasn't trying to put in any work, just show up, fuck, and leave..... Khris is always down for fuckin..... but he's outta town. Then there was Randy, nah he had good ass but didn't brush his teeth and I hated pretending like I didn't smell his breath whenever we talked. Mekhi? Fuck no he was too much trouble and he swore he was my dude, there were several occasions he popped up at my place and fought some dude I was with, just causing unnecessary drama...... then it hit me.

"Wassup Rú....." Marcelis said letting me into his house. "Ayy you gotta be quiet, my people are sleep." He said smiling.

"Nah YOU gotta be quiet." I said giving him a charming smile. "You be the one who be doing all the moaning and shyt, I just do what I do best and that's to leave you trembling." I said and Marcelis rolled his eyes, on the outside you wouldn't assume Marcelis was a power bottom, but that's what I loved about my community, we came in all shapes, sizes, and personalities.... Usually I loved a fem dude but occassionally I loved making a hood nigga my bitch.