Darnell 39

I was tempted to turn my ass around and go home, but I was already here and I was a businessman first and foremost so making money was always on my mind, plus it was 2° outside and it was only three o'clock in the afternoon so I knew it was only going to get colder. I looked up at the hotel and knew he was probably standing by the window, looking down at the street thinking he was some type of king.... in truth he kinda was, in his chosen field of entertainment there was nobody fuckin with him. King Quille, three things you could count on with this nigga; 1) A top-five record, 2) Him in the blogs for some drama, and 3) Some otherworldly sex. He was cocky, brash, and hood..... and those were only his good traits, he was possessive as fuck and seemed to think that we were in a relationship; I know that should be a red flag, in fact, it was but he always paid good plus the dick and ass were so good that against my better judgment I overlooked that little character flaw. After letting his security pat me down, I walked into his hotel room to find him standing at the window; the fireplace was roaring, King Quille was shirtless, his pants were hanging just below his ass, the sight alone was enough to make this trip worth it.

"I told you, you'd show up.... you knew daddy would come and hunt your ass down." Shaquille said turning around, a blunt hanging from his mouth. "You look good as fuck bruh." Shaquille asked walking over to me, I could see his dick was semi-hard through the front of his briefs and no lie I kinda missed his hood dick.... but business first.

"Nigga you know the rules, we ain't doing shyt until that money hits my account and as of right now....." I looked at my phone and just as I was about to say something I saw the money was already in my account. "So wassup bruh? What you trying to do?" I asked.

"Real shyt? I just wanna talk... discuss bidness. Aight so let's sit down and talk." He said walking towards the couch and sitting down, I watched as he kicked his feet up and pulled out another blunt. "Here's the deal... my bro is getting out of jail in a couple weeks and I wanna set something up for him.... really us."

"Fuck you mean 'us'?" I asked already knowing but I wanted to see if he had the balls to say it out loud.

"Come on D, you know what I'm fuckin saying bruh.... I want me and my boy to give you a double dose of North Carolina dick, an entire week, of us having our way with you. I'll make it worth your wild too....." Shaquille said getting up and coming back a few seconds later with a Louis Vuitton bag. "That's 500k cash, you can count it if you want, consider that a down payment... and I'm also willing to pay double my usual rate." Shaquille said and I gotta admit the offer was tempting as fuck. "And because I really fuck with you, you can even keep the bag." Shaquille said.

"You know me, I'm a businessman.... money always comes first, so let's do business. I'll be taking the money and the bag as a gift.... then I'm going to need to see pics of your boy and you know safety is my biggest concern so he'll have to be tested for everything. Then I'll let you know what my answer is." I said looking into his eyes.

"That's why I fuck with you.... you're about your bidness and that shyt turns me on like crazy. Now one thing I don't like you is the fact that you feel the need to fuck with other niggas when I got more than enough dick for you, honestly, you'd get more if you cut all your other niggas off." Shaquille said and I rolled my eyes because I wasn't trying to have this conversation.

"Come on Shaquille you know damn well you don't want know damn relationship; weren't your baby moms just caught on camera fighting in front of your house? Never mind the fact that you had a whole other bitch in your house while all this was going down, then there's the fact that you got what? Three pending cases? I'm sure if you really wanted you could find a nigga just like me to handle your needs." I said looking into his eyes.

"D, you're one of a kind bruh.... you gotta e to have my hood ass moaning like a bitch. I'm serious, I'll get you a place right around the corner from me, let you come on tour, I'll even pay off your other niggas.... speaking of that, what's this I'm hearing about you fuckin with some weak ass football player?" He asked and I kept my face neutral.