Legend 94

I don't wanna come across as lazy, but this was exactly why I hired people whenever I moved because niggas played entirely too much, but Cody seemed to be having a good time which is all that mattered to me. I sat back and watched as Cody joked around with his friends, more specifically that dude who Kendu who gave me strong class clown vibes.... honestly he was funny as fuck constantly making jokes and causing everyone to laugh which made what should've been a relatively quick process last way longer than it needed. LaChae's parents did a good job, the neighborhood was extremely nice, I've tried and failed numerous times to get some houses over here but this was an extremely tightknit D9 area and they weren't keen on selling to outsiders and while they respected veterans, D9 took priority and that made it hard for me to get a foothold in his area... though I wasn't going to quit. I stood off to the side watching D-Man and Chris argue as they carried boxes in the house and all I could find myself thinking was 'when are they going to fuck'. Chris noticed me standing off to the side and shot me an annoyed look and I was about to remind him that this was strictly volunteer and that I didn't force him to help but I was distracted when Cody walked by and grabbed my dick through my jeans.

"Woah.... what'chu doing?" I asked not moving and letting him have his fun. "Shouldn't you be helping? I mean y'all are almost done....." I said looking at him but Cody seemed distracted. "Uhh.... this is a nice place, y'all aunt and uncle picked a nice house... that bathroom in your room is fire... that fireplace in there..... I can only imagine." I said as Cody's hand slid in the front of my jeans. I stood there looking at him and with his free hand he grabbed my chin and pulled my head down so that my ear was right next to his lips.

"I want....." Cody said licking my earlobe and sending a shiver throughout my body. "To suck the fuck outta your dick.... right here and now." He whispered quietly. Now, this is where I know y'all are probably going to give me the side-eye but my damn foot was tapping like a dog whose ear was getting scratched because suckin on my ear was a trigger for me and Cody knew that....

"Man you playin....." I moaned quietly. "Don't play with me Cody because you know I'll pull my dick out right here." I said grabbing his ass, my dick was hard as fuck and Cody seemed to either had forgotten that there were people around and that it was the middle of the day, or he just didn't give a fuck.

"Do I look like I give a fuck? We can..... AHH SHYT!!!!!" Cody cried out as a snowball hit the back of his head. If I was being perfectly honest, my first suspect would've been Kendu because that seems like the type of childish shyt he would do, so imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw LaChae standing there with Jizzle trying his hardest not to laugh.

"We are almost done, so you need to get your fast ass over here and help because most of this is your shyt." LaChae said and Cody rolled his eyes before reluctantly pulling his hand away from my dick. "And we would've been done if LEGEND would've helped and KENDU wasn't playing...." LaChae said walking off with an attitude.

"I'm feeding y'all when it's over and I told Cody from the jump I wasn't moving shyt... I'm moral support." I said smiling as Osian slipped on a spot of black ice. Jizzle walked over to me as LaChae and Cody walked into the house, I could tell he was still fuming from that incident with Boogie, but we had to be patient because I didn't want what we were planning to get back to me.

"One thing about my girl, when there's work to be done... she don't play." Jizzle said proudly. "So I take it you and Cody will be staying here tonight?" Jizzle asked and I nodded. "Damn i was hoping me and Chae could...... it doesn't matter, what matters is when are we going after that nigga Boog...." Before he could finish I elbowed him in the side. Kendu was walking by and even though I doubted he knew Boogie, I still didn't want to risk our plan getting out.

"Yeah me and Cody will be here tonight.... You'll most likely have the house to yourself since Rú will be with Khris and D said something about him and Chris...." For some reason, Chris and Khris was funny to me. "But D and Chris have plans or something.... so once y'all finish up here, I'm going to head home and pack an overnight bag." I said watching Kendu, it didn't seem like he heard anything but still...........