Qwantay 64

If I was being honest, the dude that was bobbing on my dick was number three on my depth chart, his skills were average at best but there was something tantalizing about fuckin this nigga.... maybe it was because I had a thing for hood niggas. But he wasn't my first or second option but the fact that he was so close to Epic served as a benefit because I was able to get my nut and get some information, though again I rather not have to deal with his crazy ass. I looked down as he TRIED to suck my dick and wished he'd hurry the fuck up, I needed to stir up a little trouble, I wasn't feeling the fact that they were starting to mend there broken relationship and I needed to drop this little nugget of information knowing he'd run back to Epic. I let out a few sympathy moans to make him feel like I was enjoying it but that was only because I was trying my hardest not to laugh at him, finally, I started thinking about all the crazy things I was going to do to that nigga Sincere and that got me to where I needed to be.... nut shot down his throat and he quickly jumped up and spit it out. Nigga, if you're suckin my dick expect that I'm going to nut in your mouth 99.9% of the time; he ran into the bathroom to wash his mouth out and I sat there smiling; in my eyes, it wasn't cheating because I wasn't the one getting fucked... the only nigga to topping me was Icon and since he held that honor, I didn't see what I was doing as cheating.

"Bitch ass nigga I told you about doing that nasty ass shyt...." Kooda said walking back into the room wiping off his tongue. "See this is why I barely fuck with your ass.... you don't fuckin listen." He said sitting next to me and he began rolling up a blunt, usually, I'd smoke with him but I knew once he got high he liked to talk and I was a damn good listener. "I thought you'd be at that dinner with Epic's family?" Kooda asked about twenty minutes later.

"You knew about that?" I asked feigning surprise, he was one of the dudes in Epic's inner circle so of course, he would know about this family dinner. I just wanted to loosen him up a bit because as I said this nigga LOVED to talk. "Yeah I was there.... but some shyt went down and I had to clear my head. I'm surprised you were able to meet me here, aren't you on the run because of that little incident a couple of weeks ago?" I asked.

"True, but Epic is going to take care of that... you know he has the mayor and the police chief in his pocket; though he said I might have to do some time... it's nothing that I can't handle." Kooda said and stifled a yawn, this was old news I needed something new... something I could use. "He could at least let me go on vacation.... his ass is about to leave for like two weeks and if my sources are correct then he's allegedly going with somebody.... I don't know who though." Kooda said and my ears perked up a little.

"Oh word...." I said dryly, so Epic was finally starting to move on..... I wonder how he would react if he knew what Legend had kept secret from him, something that even Legend didn't know I knew.., something I haven't even told Icon.

"Yeah, he was leaving this week but then he remembered that he had to go to his cousin's New Year's Party... after that, he'll be outta town for two weeks, probably laid up on some tropical island somewhere. I know, I just got back from Miami but I need another vacation especially if I'm going to spend the next six to eight months locked up." Kooda said as a 'come thru' text appeared on my phone.

"Even though I don't like your boss.... I'm actually happy to see that he's moving on, I mean to lose not just his wife but two children on that horrible night. Hopefully this new bitch will help him move on so he can stay the fuck outta me and Icon's business." I said solemnly even though on the inside I didn't give a fuck about Epic, I just wanted him to turn his focus on Legend.

"Wait... Huh?" Kooda asked and it took everything in me not to smile. "What you mean two kids?"

"Apparently, his wife was pregnant when they killed her.... Epic didn't know and Legend never told him, I heard Legend talking to her several times and it seemed like it was a secret. Though I don't know why they would want to keep something like that a secret unless..... nah.... Legend is shady but..... then again he was always close to Eileen and who knows what could've happened one drunken night." I said, even though I was making that last part up, I could see the wheels turning in Kooda's head.