Sincere 47

I was sitting at some bar called Luka's celebrating my birthday, my initial plans were to go all out; bars and bitches, but this morning I woke up feeling..... different. I just wanted to enjoy my freedom, there would be time for all that other shyt later right now my focus was solely on getting MY nigga back, and make no mistake, he was MINE. In my eyes we never broke up, granted I was gone for about six years and he moved on and had a kid... but those were minor details we could work out later, the facts of the matter are simple; everything I heard from Pops told me that Icon's current nigga Qwantay was a straight bitch, the reason Legend wasn't talking to Icon was because of Qwantay, and Qwantay seemed like the root of most of their problems. I'm a petty ass nigga, I have no problem causing problems for Icon and Qwantay simply because I knew Icon wasn't happy with that nigga.... how could he be, the second he saw me his dick got hard and his eyes lit up like a fuckin Christmas tree, the love he had for me would always be there but that wasn't enough. I wanted him to be IN love with me, but in order for that to happen Qwantay had to go.... though that may be easier than I thought as Icon walked into the bar and sat on the other side not even noticing me watching him.

"Cuse' me sweetheart.... you mind sending my boy a drink, he looks like he needs it. Make it something sexy." I said to the bartender as her panties melted off her body. I watched as she made the drink and a random thought I had out of nowhere... girls will overlook you being gay if you're sexy just a random thought. I watched as she handed Icon the drink and pointed towards me and just as I expected, he came over to my side of the bar.

"Why the fuck are you stalking me creep?" Icon asked sitting next to me.

"You look stressed.... you wanna talk about it?" I asked turning towards him and Icon acted as if he didn't hear what I had just said. "Fine, ignore me... but there's something you should know... I uhh.... I drove past your house the other day, I didn't mean to I went the wrong way. I ain't seen your mama in a while, when she looked at me, she smiled and asked if I was doing okay. Took everything I had not to bring up your name and wonder if you came home for the holidays. She asked if I could stay awhile, 'cause you had come in town and you were just five minutes away...." I sang into his ear and he pushed me away, but it was one of those playful 'boy stop' pushes.

"Me and Qwantay got into it.... he put me out and I randomly ended up here." Icon said and he really didn't know this but he had just gave me reason number 97 to beat that nigga's ass. "I promise if I would've known you were in here, I would've kept walking." Icon said sarcastically.

"Yeah okay.... you knew today was my birthday and you knew exactly where I was going to be even if subconsciously. You know your heart will always lead you back to me regardless of who you're with.... anyways I'm about to get outta here, you trying to ride?" I asked killing the rest of my drink and standing up, Icon thought about it for a second and down his drink and stood up as well. We walked out to my car and I could see him silently judging my little burner car. "Don't worry... I'll be upgrading soon, gotta get something with heated seats so that when we're fuckin our asses aren't cold..... put ya seatbelt on." I said smiling.

"Nigga I don't plan on fuckin you ever again, I'm committed to my nigga.... and don't fuckin tell me to put my seatbelt like you're my dad." Icon said his voice burning with anger.

"You used to love calling me DADDY.... whether I was on top or on bottom. 'Fuck this ass daddy', 'ride this dick Lil Daddy', 'suck that dick daddy', or 'bust that nut daddy'. Bet you never called Qwantay daddy." I said smiling and again he acted like he didn't hear what I was saying.

"Where are we going?" He asked about five minutes into our drive.

"My hotel room.... What? There's like an hour left of my birthday and I wanna spend it with my best friend." I said smiling, Icon mumbled some bullshyt about this being a setup and how he should've just called one of his boys to come to pick him up but that was all just talk we all knew the truth. "Nice room right?" I asked as we walked into my hotel room. "Jacuzzi tub, nice size balcony, open bar...... help yourself to anything you'd like." I said moving the empty McDonald's bags to the trashcan.