Darnell 19

I know there are some people out there who would judge me harshly for being an escort.... I don't give a fuck, I love making money and I love sex so the fact that I make money doing what I love should be of no concern to anyone other than my nigga.... oh wait I'm single so I don't have to answer to anybody. Sure I have other avenues of income but this was my personal favorite, I had four tiers; bronze, silver, gold, and diamond..... however, there was a secret fifth tier that only three people knew about, The Black Tier. Those three people were King Quille, my rapper nigga who stayed in some drama and who had a little possessive side to him, there have been more than one occasion I've had to check him because he tends to fuck up my money when he tries to scare off clients. Then there was Georgio Newton, my actor nigga who was a sweetheart... the nicest dude you'd ever meet.... but that nigga was a bonified freak behind closed doors, the things he liked to do made my dick hard just thinking about it. The final dude... the dude I was going to see now, Kemoni Deepwood wide receiver for the Denver Broncos, he was my absolute favorite and probably the only dude I've ever given a freebie... and no my random fucks don't count, because that's usually me trying to get a nut and nothing more but with Kemoni....

The thing about Kemoni was he wasn't your typical street dude who made it to the NFL, dude was highly intelligent and learned from an early age how to market himself; from what he's told me he made more in endorsements than he did playing football and that he hasn't even touched his football money was in his savings account. I walked out of the terminal and saw a person holding a sign with my name on it, that dude was extremely discreet and that's the way I liked it. The ride to his house I thought about my boys, I worried about them niggas... especially Legend, like they were my fuckin brothers.... I didn't have a family, I lost my dad on my first day of high school and I lost my mom the day I graduated from high school so as far as I was concerned Legend, Murda, and Jizzle were the only family I had.

"Sir we're here...." The driver said and it never ceased to amaze me how beautiful Kemoni's house.... was an isolated mansion in the mountains that was just beautiful. The driver opened the door and I handed him two hundred dollar bills, even though I knew Kemoni paid him extremely well.

KEMONI'S HOUSE

I grabbed my bag out of the trunk and walked to the door and before I could even ring the doorbell, the door was flung open and Kemoni was pulling me inside the doorway

I grabbed my bag out of the trunk and walked to the door and before I could even ring the doorbell, the door was flung open and Kemoni was pulling me inside the doorway.... he wasted no time kissing me and I smiled because he wasted no time getting to the reason he flew me out here.

"Damn nigga can I at least get a wassup?" I said as we stood in the doorway in an awkward embrace, I don't want people to think that it was a bad awkward though... it was like he was trying to fuck and I was trying to get out the damn cold.

"My bad... I'm just happy as fuck to see you." Kemoni said letting me into his house. "It's been what four months since we last saw each other? I've been feenin badly." Kemoni said and this was the first time I really looked at him, he was wearing nothing but a Versace robe and some slides, nevermind the fact that his dick was sticking out of the robe, jumping around in the most tantalizing way possible.