Cody 62

It was the day before Christmas Eve and so far I hadn't had any incidents or altercations with Destiny, Keyair, or Saquon.... it's not like I was avoiding them or anything, in fact, I had gone about my normal routine as if that night never happened, but in the back of my mind, I knew I'd be seeing them sooner or later. We were supposed to be having dinner at Legend's parent's house tonight but that got pushed back to tomorrow so right now I was just sitting at home smoking a blunt and trying to prepare myself for this dinner. Legend's brothers were going to be there and from what I've been told so was his ex, I wasn't entirely sure how he would react to me, and if I had it my way he wouldn't even acknowledge my presence but from everything that Legend has told me, I should expect a few subtle jabs. I finished my blunt and decided to go out for the day, LaChae and Joel were in the living room watching B.A.P.S. and I really didn't feel like being here when they started... y'know, but I liked him for her they were crazy as fuck and definitely in love. I walked out of the house and decided that I might as well finish all the work I needed to get done over the break, as I walked towards my car I felt a cold chill go down my spine as two men approached.

"If I were to smack the fuck outta you right now, what would you do?" One of the men said and despite my initial fears, hearing the sound of his voice caused me to smile; it was a little deeper but still had that boyish charm hidden in the undertones. "Nigga don't smile, I asked you a simple question." He said removing his mask and revealing his face.

"I'd probably kick you in the balls but judging from your appearance, there's not much down there for me to kick." I said smiling as Kendu removed his face mask as well, we stared at each other before I gave both of them a hug and no lie, I almost cried because they were probably some of my oldest friends and after what I went through with Keyair, Saquon, and Destiny... it felt good to go back to people I knew had my best interest at heart. "Why didn't you tell me y'all were coming back?" I asked still hugging them.

"That kind of defeats the purpose of a surprise.... why didn't you tell me that you and Osian were fuckin while we were in high school? You know how many times I tried to get your little pretty ass up in my bedroom." Kendu said smiling.

"Because it wasn't any of your business, speaking of Osian... have you spoken to him? I've been calling him for the past few days but he hasn't answered and I'm starting to get worried." I said knowing that Destiny and his brothers were probably pissed about that video going around and given how homophobic his brothers were.......

"Yeah, we talked to him when our plane landed, though he doesn't know we're in town. You busy? It doesn't matter we're about to go over there and then the four of us are going to go out and get drunk as fuck, then catch up..... But before we go, is my baby up there?" Kendu asked and I knew he was talking about LaChae.

"Everybody is your damn baby." Peanut said playfully and the way they acted towards each other you could tell they were really in love. "I know you probably wanna see her but we need to get going, Cody bring your ass on." Peanut said playfully punching me in the arm. I could either got sit in a library for a few hours OR I could spend some time with my old friends... the choice was pretty easy as I followed them to their rental.

We got to an apartment complex on the far eastside, it was a nice neighborhood and I was wondering if this was where Osian was staying. We all got out of the car and walked up to one of the apartments and Kendu pulled out a key and I looked at him suspiciously, I really wasn't trying to go to jail for breaking into someone's apartment.

"Calm down, it's our place.... I had to pay a lot to get it and even more to get it furnished in such a short amount of time but it was definitely worth it until we can get our house together." Kendu said letting me into the nicely decorated apartment. "Don't get comfortable, we're not staying long. Peanut, roll up... we'll be right back." Kendu said kissing him before leading me out the door.