Epic 25

Tonight was one of those night... they happened once in a blood moon, but when they happened they were bad; imagine your dick being hard and there was literally nothing you can do to make it go down. I've tried meditating, I've taken six cold showers, I tried working out, I've tried sleeping it off, and I've tried watching sad ass videos... but nothing worked, it was like my body was telling me that I needed to fuck someone right this second or at least jack off which I refused to do because I was too grown for that shyt. I got out of my bed and paced around my bedroom, I walked over to the window and my dick brushed against the cold window which sent a chill through my body... fuck, I even standing a foot back my dick was still touching the window. I hated these nights because these were the night where I feel like breaking my promise, my dick missed pussy and I knew what he needed but I couldn't break that promise, I tried to be a man of my word and the promise I made at Eileen's grave was one I would take to my grave. I needed to get out of the house, I quickly got dressed and walked out my penthouse, after getting my car from the valet I drove across town and ended up my parent's house... I shouldn't be surprised that they were still up and when I walked inside my mom was laughing, she was laughing like I hadn't seen her laugh in a while and that shyt made me smile.

"That is a whole ass caucasian baby, the mom is lily white and the alleged dad is deep dark skin.... ain't no way in hell that is his baby look at the lips, those lips are THIN white person lips.... I bet he ain't the father, then this bitch got the nerve to say they look just alike." My dad was saying, I don't know why they insisted on watching Maury reruns in the dead of night but... okay.

"I got ten that says he is the father." My mom said and I was going to have side with my pops on this one.

"I'll add a stack to it... because I know that ain't his baby." I said and after the commercial, we waited for the results. "Look at her feet, she's getting ready to run to the back crying because she know she was humpin the whole city." I said.

"In the case of Jeramakious Jr. Jeramakious you ARE THE FATHER!!!" Maury said and I didn't believe it for a second but my mom held out her hand and I passed her some a thousand dollars.

"This show is fake as heck...." I said shaking my head. "What are y'all doing up this late though? Don't y'all usually go to bed around ten or some other old people time?" I asked playfully.

"We went go to our bedroom at ten... that doesn't mean we're sleeping." My mom said with a little smirk on her face and I understood what she was saying... but I didn't want to hear that shyt. "Your brother stopped by earlier." She said and I wondered if that was the reason for her good mood, but I also noticed the way my dad gripped her shoulder like he was warning her about something. "I think you and your brothers need to talk.... you know neither Icon nor Legend had anything to do with what happened."

"You're right... I'll talk to them sometime next week. But I've been doing some thinking and I guess I've been too blinded by rage to think rationally about the whole situation...." I said and my dad seemed kinda surprised by my response. "Don't get it twisted I have plenty of other reasons to dislike them dudes but I can't keep putting my wife and daughter's death on the two of them....." I said.

"I'm glad you're starting to see the light, maybe now we can have a nice family dinner without drama." My dad said and I was about to say something smart but I decided against it, they seemed happy about something and I didn't want to ruin their night. "Legend got me some new fishing poles, come an take a look." My dad said getting up and I followed him down to the basement.

"Pops I know you don't want to show me some damn fishing poles so wassup?" I asked as soon as we got to the basement.

"I wanna talk to you... what brings you over here at damn near four in the morning?" He asked and I've always been able to talk to my pops about everything, so when I explained my situation he just nodded. "I'm just a simple country dude with a high school education but it seems to me you got three options.... he said walking over to entertainment system, he grabbed a bottle of lotion and tossed it to me. "Option one, become best friends with your hand... option two, deal with it.... option three find you, someone, to skeet in and call it a night, if you don't wanna fuck a woman there's plenty of men out there that would help handle your little problem."