Cody 105

I don't see how people do it, I was extremely bored and starting to go crazy.... now I know the agreement was that me and Chae focus on school and my uncle would take care of everything, but I couldn't stand not working. My classes kept me busy during the morning but the afternoon I was extremely bored and Steve Wilkos, Judge (Take Your Pick), and Maury just weren't hitting like they did when I was younger. I needed to be around people and not the housewives of this neighborhood who insisted on coming over to check on me and Chae, I really didn't want to sound rude but if one more person brought over a damn casserole they would leave wearing it...... I blamed Legend for my current state of agitation, him and the fact that I couldn't find a job (because bitch ass Robert kept bad mouthing me to potential employers) and Legend had been out of town for a week and I haven't spoken to him since the morning he left. And the thing that broke my back was Chae upstairs getting her back broke and that bitch was loud.... why the fuck couldn't Joel stay his ass at work or take Chae back to his place...... You know fuck this, I'm about to go get me something to eat; I took a shower and quickly got out of the house, one of the pros of Legend being gone was I could eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about.... Why is that bitch staring at me?

"Hello, Mrs. Barker....." I said trying to sound cheerful but I really didn't like this hoe.... or her husband who had a habit of looking at my ass whenever I was taking the trash out, it was either him or their son, neither of which I was remotely interested in.

"I was speaking with your aunt last night and she was telling me that you were having difficulty finding work....." Mrs. Barker said curtly and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes, see why do old people love to gossip? "I think I can help you with that..." She said. "I have a niece who works for this nonprofit organization, your aunt also told me that you want to be a teacher, well this organization specializes in helping children... if you're interested I'll bring the papers by later today."

"Sure I would love....." I started to say but she was already walking off, rude bitch.

"Oh and Cody.... this is a very classy neighborhood, I would appreciate it if you wore decent clothes, even if you're just taking the trash out...." She said before continuing her walk across the street, so it's illegal to walk outside in some pajama pants? It's not my fault her ass is built like two squares, but this little interaction should've been my first hint to stay my ass in the house.....

"Please Legend can't get enough of me.... we just gotta keep it lowkey because he doesn't want to hurt Cody's feelings... You and I both know he's a weak bitch and Legend was telling me that he's afraid if he breaks up with Cody, he'll hurt himself...." Keyair said not realizing that I was sitting close enough to their table to overhear their conversation.

"You were with Legend last night? Is that why you weren't answering my calls?" Saquon said as I started looking around for a wine bottle to bust over Keyair's head again. "You know I still talk to Rú's little fine ass and he was telling me Legend was out of town, so how was he with you?" Saquon asked.

"Please... that man double-backed, he wants Cody to THINK he's outta town. I'm telling you.... niggas will do anything for some ass, even lie to their significant others.... Legend was all up in this ass last night, this morning, and while I was supposed to be studying for my test.... he can't get enough." Keyair said confidently and all I could do was chuckle because the delusion was strong with him.

"Key, but don't you feel bad about what you're doing? I mean granted Cody did attack you and if what you're saying is true, then Legend came to you.... but Cody was your friend at one point and I do feel guilty about the whole situation..... not to mention what went down with J'Wayne." Saquon said.

"Nope.... that bitch should've stayed in his place, he's the ugly friend and ugly friends don't deserve a fine ass nigga like Legend, J'Wayne, or even Osian..... how the fuck does he keep pulling these niggas while my ass is reduced to nothing but a side nigga?" Keyair asked.