Icon 58

The car ride was completely silent; honestly, you couldn't even hear anyone breathing just the sound of the tired on the road and the wind whipping around outside, I couldn't even begin to fathom what they were thinking but my mind was somewhere else with someone else. Sincere was a fuckin idiot, my boys were on high alert and have been since that shooting so for him to pull up was stupid and could've gotten him killed but I also knew that if he said he was going to do something then there was only one thing that could change his mind. I needed to push him from my head, at least for the next few hours; this meeting was too important and I needed to get my head in the game because while we were doing business with these dudes I still didn't necessarily trust them either especially since we have yet to meet the man in charge. That's also why we were meeting in a neutral place, somewhere that was directly in between our two sides of town, and only the innermost circles would be there; I looked back at Philly through the mirror who had the biggest smile on his face.... if Philly could be compared to anyone it would be Frenchie in terms of him always speaking his mind even if you didn't want to hear it and he was constantly pointing out how me and Qwantay did Legend wrong so I knew he was enjoying what happened between me and Sincere, and I also knew he'd bring it up once we were finished.

"Y'all going in there strapped or what? I've already been shot once and I'm not trying to have that shyt happen again... at least not for another two years." Philly said and I rolled my eyes and looked at Qwantay, while this was his show I didn't feel comfortable walking into this meeting without something on my waist.

"Bring them.... but I don't think we'll need them, their goal is the same as ours to break up this monopoly that Epic has on the city." Qwantay said and that was his goal not mine, I definitely wanted Epic to get everything he deserved but I thought the goal was to make enough money so we could get out of Columbus but from the sounds of it Qwantay was trying to expand.

"Let's just get this over with...." I said getting out of the passenger seat and heading towards the building only for Philly to stop me while Qwantay and Rich walked ahead. "Ayy whatever you thought you saw, you didn't see shyt...." I said in a cold tone.

"It looked like your tongue was halfway down your exes throat, his hands looked like they were glued to your ass and I'm pretty sure you left a little bit of cum in ya drawls....." Philly said smirking and I playfully pushed him. "You starting to feel The Big R?" He asked as we started to head inside, why was everyone trying to get me to feel regret about what happened between me, Qwantay, and Legend? Whenever me and Sincere weren't fuckin, playing the game, or watching sports he was trying to get me to see 'the errors of my ways' but the truth of the matter is I didn't regret shyt... if I regret getting with Qwantay then that means I had to regret everything we've done since we got together including my son and I'll never have regrets about Jordan.

"Nope... now let's focus on what we gotta do, these nigga aren't your average street niggas... they're a lot smarter than they look." I said as we made our way through the building before coming to a room with a long table and eight chairs on one side sat; Hezekiah, Boogie, and Trejean. "Are we expecting someone else?" I asked as I took the seat directly next to Qwantay who was sitting at one of the two head seats.

"We're waiting for the boss....." Hezekiah said looking into my eyes, smiling, and licking his lips. The door opened and I felt a cold chill go down my spine, even though the room was pretty warm there was a cold sweat forming on the back of my neck, and my hand started shaking a little as I looked into the face of pure evil.

"We gotta go..." I said trying to figure out why my voice was shaking and had gone up two octaves. "Qwantay, I'm fuckin serious we need to go." I said avoiding her eyes because I knew she saw that as a threat, I can honestly say that no man ever put a drop of fear in my heart but Renee Preece...... she wasn't a man, I wouldn't even call her a woman, she was the spawn of Satan.