Chris 83

I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me, like I wasn't the type of person who just randomly knocked out people just for the fuck of it; yeah, sure there have been plenty of times where I've had to back up Legend or Preston but this situation just felt... different. It was more than me just having one of my boys back, it was like I was protecting someone who meant more to me and seeing that nigga try some snake shyt was just..... see I was taught to go heads up with someone if you had a problem and not try none of that sneaky shyt and yet when I saw dude trying to hit Dhamir all that went out the window. I could feel what was happening and I.... it confused the fuck out of me because it was happening quick as fuck and that also went against my nature, I liked to take things slowly but with Dhamir I threw caution to the wind, it was like my mind, body, heart, and soul were just drawn to him and it wouldn't be too much of a reach to say that I knew he felt the same especially after what happened the other day.... I don't know where Dhamir found this spot but it was this place that made colored snowballs and after the shooting he felt like we needed some fun to forget about what happened so we decided to go...............

"Man this shyt is everywhere." I said looking down at my clothes and knowing that the paint that they used to color the snow probably wasn't coming out anytime soon. "How the fuck did I even let you talk me into this?" I asked as we walked back to his car.

"Because we needed some fun and given how hard you were laughing and shyt, I would say that I succeeded on that front, but you're right this probably wasn't my smartest idea because this shyt is..... hold on I think I got some towels in the trunk." Dhamir said going to his trunk and grabbing some towels to put over his seats. "Man this shyt is all in my shoes and everything....." He said shaking his head. "Why'd I let you talk me into this?"

"Ayy don't put this all on me... this was your idea and I gotta admit..... it was definitely worth it." I said smiling, Dhamir looked at me and smiled, then proceeded to do that thing where he licked his lips, only this time he forgot that there was paint all over his face and instantly started trying to spit it out which caused me to laugh at his stupid ass.

"Oh, you think that shyt is funny?" Dhamir said grabbing the back of my neck playfully, our eyes met and we sat there just staring at each other... we were reading each other's souls and what I saw.... "Come on we need to get back to the house so we can get out of this shyt." He said releasing me, though I could feel my skin burning where his fingers made contact with my skin. When we got back to my house, I wanted to get out of these damn clothes; I was cold, I was wet, and I really wanted to get this paint off of me.

"I need to take a fuckin shower, I don't wanna drive back to the house in this shyt." Dhamir said as if he didn't live around the corner, he thought he was slick why would he take a shower here knowing that he didn't have any clothes over here.

"You can use the other bathroom...." I said pulling off my white t-shirt and tossing it in the trash, I pulled my pants down, checked my pockets, and placed everything on the table. "I got some basketball shorts and some shirts that I just bought...." I said stripping down to my boxers and walking past him. I got upstairs to my bathroom and Dhamir knocked on the bathroom door.

"You got a towel or something?" He asked walking in and staring at me just as I was about to pull my boxers down. "Uhh, you got some paint...." He said walking over to me and pointing to a couple spots on my back, I moved to the mirror to see what he was talking about and sure enough there were multiple paint spots on my back. I tried to touch them but my muscular arms made it extremely difficult to reach, I must've looked crazy because Dhamir started laughing and shook his head.

"Fuck you nigga... this is your fuckin fault." I said because it was his idea to leave our jackets in the car so now I was paying the price.