Icon 96

Walking into this apartment felt like a crypt, it was cold and empty, it just felt..... wrong; I guess I had gotten so used to the warmth and happiness I got from being with Sincere that being back in this place just felt like a memory from someone else's life. Qwantay walked down the stairs wearing nothing but some basketball shorts and while he definitely looked good as fuck, I was just annoyed by the sight of him. We stood there looking at each other, I was remembering what happened last time we were in this very room together... it wasn't pretty, there were a lot of things said that had been bubbling just under the surface for a while when they finally emerged. Qwantay seemed to be thinking about something completely different, the fabric of his shorts grew with his dick until I could see the neatly trimmed bush of hair, there was a time when that would have me on my knees but now I was just..... disgusted. Damn, I was really over this nigga.... my thing is, am I really over him because of his actions, or was it because Sincere had my heart, or was it a combination of things..... whatever it was, looking at Qwantay I felt nothing....

"You moved out.... I noticed you took all your clothes, I guess you and ol'boy are getting serious." Qwantay said in a condescending tone. The truth was I gave all them clothes away, me and Sincere went shopping and we got a little carried away.... but yeah I moved most of my shyt out only leaving a few things that I could grab on my way out. "I gave you a couple of weeks of freedom but that shyt is a wrap now that Daddy's home." Qwantay said.

"You can think that but...." I said laughing in his face because it was that confidence that used to turn me on now I found it to be hilariously pathetic. "I don't listen to anybody, least of all your ass so what makes you think that I'm going to do what you say?" I asked staring at him.

"Icon, you're angry and I get it.... you're pissed that me and Gee were fuckin around but you really have no right because if I remember correctly we were fuckin around behind bitch ass Legend's back, and then on top of that you were cheating on me while I was gone.... so we're even." Qwantay said sounding crazy as fuck.

"You and 'Gee' can have each other.... I promise I'm not upset in the slightest, I just want to take care of my son and keep it pushin'..... we can go our separate ways and never speak again." I said shrugging.

"That's not going to work for me Icon.... you know how I feel about you, I fuckin love you and while we've been sorta rocky these past few months, we can get things back on track with a little work. Besides, we got too much at stake for us to be splitting up now..... did you forget that we're supposed to be helping Renee take down your bitch ass brothers?" Qwantay said and while that may be his plan, it certainly wasn't mine... not anymore. "I heard that you and Legend had a little situation a few days ago, you gotta be itching to kill that nigga and I can help you."

"Whatever happens to me and that nigga is between us... I don't need anyone fighting my battles for me.... Legend will be dealt with when I'm ready for that nigga to be dealt with and no one else." I said firmly. "But I'm trying to figure out what makes you think this is going to work when I have no desire to be with you and your weak ass stroke game." I said laughing a little bit, Sincere had taught me the difference between life-changing and mediocre dick, and Qwantay... well he's been nothing short of disappointing.

"You wanna know what took me so long to get back home?" Qwantay asked ignoring my jab at him. "I was trying to find out who set you up..... turns out it was that nigga Midnight who helped Terrence try to off you.... I guess the plan wasn't to hurt you but to scare you a little, though I seriously doubt Midnight would make a move like that without Epic's permission." Qwantay said and I could tell when he was lying, but in this instance, he was telling the truth for the most part.

"Like with Legend, I'll deal with Midnight when I'M READY, and if Epic had anything to do with it then I'll deal with his ass too..... now are we done because I got somewhere to be." I said turning to walk out of this nigga's life for good.