Cody 32

Okay so technically this wasn't a date, just a group of friends all meeting up for dinner; it was springtime and we didn't have anything else to do so Osian picked me up from my aunt's house and we drove to the dinner together. It was one of those situations where the sexual tension between us was thick and under normal circumstances, we probably would've parked somewhere but Osian didn't want that kind of energy lingering on us when we met up with our friends since as far as they knew Osian was super straight. When we arrived at the restaurant, Osian walked over to his boys and I walked over to my friends as we all waited to be seated, of course, there were a few of the dudes who only talked to me because they wanted me to hook them up with my friends but I always paid them dust. When we finally got to our table the dinner started off normally; jokes, rumors, and flirting... every so often when no one was looking Osian would wink in my direction and smirk before turning his attention back to the conversation... a pretty normal dinner until some emotions got involved and the shade began.

"You're still a hoe.... like don't act like you didn't me and Ken run a train on you last night." This dude name Peanut said to my friend Bella. Now I don't know why he would even say some shyt like that knowing how she was.

"While very true, I am indeed a hoe.... I love dick and you can best believe that if there's a date that ends in -DAY I'm probably suckin dick or getting fucked, I own my shyt. Now, all that being said it doesn't change the fact that you got a baby carrot dick.... no shade and the only reason you were even included in that train was because Ken asked me to let you join because you were desperate for some pussy. Now you cute and all but I need a nigga who can gag me with the dick..... yours was bout the size of a large clit if I wanted to eat some pussy I would've." Bella said stirring her soup completely unbothered.

"Bitch my dick ain't little....." Peanut said turning bright red.

"You know your name is fitting considering that it's the size of your dick..... but aight bet I'll call your bluff if your dick isn't little pull it out right now." Bella said smiling at Peanut's discomfort. "Trust me I've seen every dick at this table in some way shape or form and you're at a table full of grown man dicks while you should be sitting at the kid's table.... maybe puberty hasn't hit you yet and you're still growing because you're damn sure not a grower." Bella said and that caused a big ass argument that lasted the entire dinner.......

Remembering that story had me in tears, we really did have some good times together and I lowkey missed hanging out with my old group of friends. Osian's anger seemed to dissipate and now he was smiling, I was glad to see him smile because after what he just went through I couldn't imagine what he was thinking while we were all sitting around the table.

"You know they're together right?" Osian asked smiling.

"WHO BELLA AND PEANUT!!!??!?!?!?" I asked shocked because the last I heard they still fuckin hated each other, though that was years ago so things may have changed.

"Nah Ken and Peanut." Osian said and my mouth flew open. "Yeah apparently they were fuckin around while we were all in high school and now they're living together in Phoenix.... and they got two kids on the way." Osian said as I stood there stuck because had I known that I probably would've tried to suck Ken's dick because his was sexy as fuck. "I'm actually going down there to see them in a few weeks, I'm leaving Destiny's ass here though." Osian said.

"What happened to her? I mean when we were in high school she was the sweetest girl I had ever met and now she just seems......." I said trying to find the right word that wasn't offensive.

"She started hanging around my brother's girls.... adopted that hood mentality, started drinking and smoking, it's hard seeing her change, she's not the girl I fell in love with. I wanna leave but I can't...... I bet you think I'm soft for not checking her...." Osian said quietly. "Trust me, there are times I wanna cuss her ass out, but then I think about my daughters and what I would do if some nigga said half the things I think about saying to Destiny. I stay for them because I know if I leave her ass... she'll never let me see them and that's my biggest fear, not being there for my girls."