Legend 124

I'm embarrassed to say that this wouldn't be the first or second time my mom has caught me having sex in this room.... honestly if I really sat down and made a list, I'd probably be in the high thirties or low forties. Once again I'm going to take this moment to blame Cody... I didn't want to show him my old bedroom, but he insisted on wanting to see the place that Murda and D-Man playfully named 'The Train Station' and also to help me find some old pictures of us. Thankfully, he didn't want to know why they called it that.... if these walls could talk though, the amount of niggas that climbed through the very window Cody was hanging out of while I fucked him..... Anyways back then I was a hoe, proudly and I wasn't exactly subtle with it, so when the door opened and my mom walked in asking if we needed help, she didn't look the least bit surprised about what we were really up here doing. Still, no matter how old I got, I don't want my mom seeing me doing... that, so we fixed our clothes and pretended to look for that old photo album knowing that it was probably with all the other ones in my mom's room. We walked downstairs and Epic was sitting on the couch with our dad watching reruns of 'My Wife and Kids', Jizzle was sitting at the table talking to our cousin Xavion who kept glancing at the front door, where Icon and Qwantay were arguing loudly.

"I think your mom hates me now....." Cody whispered quietly as we walked into the dining room.

"Trust me, my mom doesn't hate you.... if she did you'd know. My mom has never been one to hold her tongue and now that me and my brothers are... getting along... somewhat, she's gotten some of her old spark back and she doesn't mince words. Plus that was nothing compared to the time she walked in on me, D, Murda, and this fine ass cheerleader.... man the ass on that nigga tapped all three of us out....." I said smiling and Cody punched me in the arm.

"You really were a hoe..." He said shaking his head, but I also was painfully aware of his hand moving up my leg until it was resting on my dick. "Jizzle, LaChae said if you don't bring her a plate she's going to..... well you know how animated my cousin can get." Cody said and Jizzle nodded.

"Cody, I haven't introduced you to my cousin Xavion... his dad is my mom's oldest brother and he's the youngest of ten, right?" I asked looking at Xavion.

"Fourteen at my last count, you know my Pops..... he said he's going to keep going until he can't, I told his old ass to slow down but he doesn't listen. One thing I will say about that nigga... he takes care of all his kids so I can't really tell him what to do..... Ayy I heard you were trying to be a teacher, that's wassup I got my Bachelor's in Education, Science, and Arts.... working on my Master's, I was going to be a teacher but kids piss me off...." Xavion said, and they fell into a naturally flowing conversation about school and shyt, once they started talking about math I knew it was time to go. I walked into the kitchen where my mom was cutting up several different vegetables and I just knew she was itching to say something.

"I hope you washed your hands... and whatever else, you know how I feel about dirty men in my damn kitchen. I swear you and your brothers use to drive me crazy coming up in here smelling like outside ass and must....." She said turning to the stove.

"That was never me, you know the first thing I did whenever I came in from outside was hit the shower, now Icon on the other hand..... that nigga stayed outside until you had to drag his a... butt back inside." I said sitting at the table.

"Nah you were the worst of them all..... whereas your brothers thought they were slick sneaking Eileen and Sincere in and out of my damn house, at least they had the decency to use some form of stealth, you just didn't give a fuck.... fuckin any and everywhere. You and your little hoe ass friends and speaking of them the next time I cook and they don't have their asses over here I'm tracking all of them down and shooting them..... it just don't feel the same without your friends acting like they live here." My mom said and I knew she wasn't finished so I remained quiet. "And the next time you decide you and your boyfriend want to do that.... lock the damn door." She said waving a spoon at me.