Murda 110

Thinking back on it, I should've seen this coming... given the fact that I was the one who put the thought in Epic's head I can say that I wasn't too surprised that he had finally given the order. We had met up right after his trip, when he called and asked for me to come and have dinner with him, I was under the impression that he was trying to get me to join his little organization as his personal hitman or something. After I discussed it with Legend he felt I should do it mainly to see where Epic's mind was and I already knew Frenchie wasn't going to have an issue with me meeting up with his boss..... When I got to Epic's penthouse, I went through the entire process of getting patted down and searched for weapons, the funny part is that if I wanted Epic down, I had other ways of doing it so this whole process was kinda stupid. Once I finished the search I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button to go up, the doors opened and Midnight stepped out.... he stared at me for a second before smirking and lightly brushing past me as he walked by. I'm going, to be honest, I really didn't like that nigga Midnight and I knew eventually things were going to come to a head and he would be another name on my list.

"I didn't know that Yaseem was going to be here....." I said walking into Epic's penthouse and looking around. "But then again, your secretary is always by your side." I said shooting Yaseem an evil look.... I was still pissed about that whole situation with that kid Tony, if he hadn't distracted me I would've been the one who killed him but instead it was that bitch ass nigga Boogie.

"You know Micah.... I'm an extremely effective 'secretary'..... I know things, I get things done, and I find out things that most people want to keep hidden. I like to especially keep an eye out on my friends... more specifically the people they're fuckin with. I wonder how Frenchie would feel if he knew the things you'd like to keep hidden......" Yaseem said smirking and I was about to toss him from the balcony when Epic stepped in.

"That's enough, Yaseem chill..... So I need your help with something." Epic said sitting at the table and all I could think was 'great, here we go again'. "You've been by my brother's side since y'all were snot-nosed and wearing overalls. I've watched you grow into the man sitting across from me so I know how you are.... you're a people watcher, you understand motives and tend to notice things that even Yaseem misses... so tell me Mike, in your opinion.... what am I missing?" Epic asked folding his hand in front of him.

"Missing in terms of what?" I asked holding his intense gaze.

"What happened with Eileen, we've gone over the events leading up to.... what happened and there's still something missing..... a big gaping hole that I need filled." Epic said and I sat there thinking...

"From what I've heard there were only a few people that knew where your shorty was staying; Legend, Icon, Frenchie, Yaseem, Ezequiel, and Midnight...... let's cross off Legend, Icon, and Frenchie. Yaseem is a pussy...." I said looking at Yaseem who raised his glass towards me and smirked. "Which leaves two people.... one of them being her brother, so through the process of elimination, you'd think Midnight is the obvious suspect and considering what happened with Icon and that nigga Terrence... Midnight would be my prime suspect." I said shrugging.

"But that doesn't make any sense to me..... what did Midnight have to gain by betraying Epic." Yaseem asked as Epic sat there thinking.

"I don't know.... you tell me, however, I said he WOULD be my prime suspect, but there's still one thing that's been bothering me.... Now I don't know how y'all feel about Frenchie telling me this but... what was Ezequiel's reasoning for telling some random chick where Eileen was staying.... it don't make sense and Ezequiel has never been that sloppy, no matter how drunk he's gotten..... it's just not adding up to me." I said looking at Epic.