Frenchie 85

The thrill of getting caught made this session probably one of my personal favorites and considering all the crazy places me and Micah have fucked that's saying a lot; literally, the only thing preventing about two to three hundred people seeing me fuckin my dude was a black curtain and a potted plant. I know we probably should've gone to one of the many rooms in this hotel but sometimes the urge gets too strong and you just gotta go for it; Micah was trying his hardest not to moan, even with the music blasting he was still aware of how loud he could get especially when I went balls deep. I grabbed a fistful of his locs and drove my dick deep inside of him, placing my lips next to his ear, and whispered how close I was to bustin inside of him, I let him know how creamy his ass was, and how I planned to ride the nut out of his dick once we got back to the house. The Henny brought out my freaky side, stroking his dick until he was cumming in my hand, rubbing it all over my dick, and fuckin him mercilessly brought me to the edge of nutting..... but I resisted, I wasn't ready just yet, I was close but there was still one more thing I wanted to do before I flooded his ass with my cum. The curtain moved and I looked into the eyes of Midnight, who looked annoyed but also intrigued; I quickly waved him off but his eyes made it clear he wasn't leaving.... I swear this better be important.

"Like you couldn't have waited five more minutes?" I asked following Midnight towards the elevator, he looked back at me and smirked, I was about to slide this nigga until he pointed at my pants and I realized my dick was still out. I blamed Micah because he always fucked my head up and whenever I was with him it was easy to forget shyt. "So what's going on, I thought tonight was supposed to be drama-free?" I asked stepping into the elevator.

"I'm not entirely sure.... Epic is fuming and Yaseem said we needed to talk." Midnight said on the way down to the lobby, we stepped outside and Epic was pacing around while Yaseem had this blank expression on his face; we walked over to Yaseem who was watching Epic and Midnight asked the same question I had been asking.

"Kooda..... he was out tonight with Ezequiel and they got into some shyt with a few of Renee's dudes, another shoot out.... They're fine but they are bringing more attention to us and now the Chief is insisting that Kooda turns himself in tonight, even though Kooda isn't a suspect yet... The Chief knows it was him and he wants Kooda off the streets." Yaseem said and this is exactly why I had no issue with Kooda getting locked up, he was a fuckin hothead and he was consistently fuckin shyt up.

"So I take it Epic isn't going on his trip in a few days, I mean that makes the most sense considering you know Renee is going to want to retaliate." I said looking at Epic who was whispering quietly into his phone.

"You'd think that... but Epic is still going, in fact, he's adamant that there's little to nothing that would prevent him from going on this trip. You know I pride myself on knowing his every move, I take pleasure in being able to counsel him when I feel like he's making the wrong moves..... but this is possibly the one thing I can't figure out his motives." Yaseem said and I could see it was really fuckin with him not knowing what was going on in Epic's head.

"I'll talk to him.... he listens to me and I know I can get him to see that this is where he needs to be." Midnight said causing both me and Yaseem to look at him like he was crazy, Epic kept Midnight around because of their friendship but in terms of war counsel and strategy, Midnight is the last person I would go to, and if Epic needed pushing in the right direction.. Midnight wasn't the person I would think of first.

"You really don't know what he's planning?" I asked Yaseem as soon as Midnight walked away, Yaseem shook his head and I'm not going to lie it was kind of funny seeing Yaseem so frustrated because this dude knew everything. I knew he was going somewhere with Alonzo, but what I didn't understand was all the secrecy; sure maybe he wasn't ready to admit how much he enjoyed getting his mind blown by a nigga.... but there weren't too many people who would say something to him about it. Midnight got down occasionally, Kooda did too..... so there had to be more than Epic wasn't telling us.