Qwantay 10

I know a lot of y'all have preconceived notions about me; y'all probably think I'm a snake, a fuckboy, a sorry of a bitch; so let me be perfectly clear when I say these net words..... MAN FUCK Y'ALL 😂😂😂 a nigga like me doesn't give a fuck who don't like me and I really don't give a fuck who don't like me, my nigga LOVES me which is the only thing that matters to me. Legend probably told y'all HIS side of the story how I consistently cheated on him and how he tried to make it work.... well lemme give y'all the REAL story. Did I cheat on Legend? Yeah, I did but it was only with ONE person and that was Icon, Legend probably left out the part where we fought constantly like we'd be outside throwing blows like two niggas who hated each other all because he'd have these moments where he'd become a different person. Or how we'd argue from duck til dawn because he refused to see someone about his PTSD which was usually the cause of our fights. He probably left out the part where he'd leave me at his house while him and his boys ran the streets for hours, I was always left at the house with Icon and we bonded; when me and Legend first got together I was faithful but he always chose his boys over our relationship and the more me and Icon chilled.... a nigga fell love, it's not right but fuck it I've never been the type of nigga who ran from his feelings and Icon was my other half. I saw a side of him that the world didn't because they always treated him like a troublemaker, and while everyone saw someone who wouldn't amount to shyt, I saw untapped potential.

"Ayy we got that thing to do in the morning so don't be up all night playing this damn game." I said walking into the living room where Icon was sitting with his boy best friends Philly and Rich.

"Aight let me finish this game and I'll be up there." Icon said without looking up from the screen and given that they were only in the first quarter I knew it would be a while. Ever since that dinner with his family that nigga Icon has been acting funny as fuck and I whenever I brought it up he brushed it off saying that it was nothing but I knew better, Icon wore his emotions all over his face and I knew either Epic or Legend said something about me to piss him off.

"Rich, Philly y'all my niggas and everything but we got shyt to do in the morning so y'all gotta bounce." I said walking over to the game and turning it off which of course caused an uproar.

"We had ten stacks on that game and since Icon is your nigga you need to pay up." Rich said jumping up and I stood there staring at him because I knew he wouldn't do shyt but flap his damn gums.

"We both know that Icon was about to win so if anything I probably saved your ass some money because what's your record against Icon 0-126? Nah it's 0-127 I forgot about that bet y'all made earlier today, now we got some very important shyt to do in the morning and we're driving eight hours so y'all niggas enjoy the rest of y'alls night and Icon we gotta get some sleep." I said and after some slick words, them niggas left leaving me alone with Icon. "So you're not coming to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah after I roll this blunt......" Icon said and I could tell he was irritated, but I also knew he wouldn't be able to resist saying what was on his mind, in fact, I suspect that he's going to say it in about....... "So you still got feelings for that nigga Legend?" Icon asked irritated and I smiled.

"Nigga you sound like 50 Shades of Pussy right now, if I had feelings for that nigga do you honestly think I'd be sitting here with you? Do you honestly think that I would've done EVERYTHING I've done for you if I wanted to be with your punk ass brother? You gotta come harder than that Icon, did you forget what we're doing tomorrow, who we're going to go see? If I didn't love you trust me I wouldn't be doing none of this shyt so don't ever come at me like that again." I said starting to get pissed.

"Yeah you're right.... my bad, but you know how I get whenever I see them nigga. Legend always thinking he's better than me, Epic always thinking he's my fuckin dad and shyt.... they just." Icon said and I could see his temper starting to flare, despite my personal feelings about Epic and Legend, they were still his brothers and I knew deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down Icon loved them, niggas, just like they loved him. And yeah, I know we may have shot at Legend but if we wanted that nigga dead it would've been happened because he makes himself way too open with all the niggas he fucks with and IF I wanted Legend died, he would've been dead.

"Let's just go to bed because it's late and you know your ass don't like to get up." I said and Icon nodded, he started walking towards me, stopped, turned around, grabbed his blunt and headed up to our bedroom. "Have you thought about my question?" I asked as he stripped down to his boxers.

"Yeah I have and I don't like the idea of running......" Icon said with a finality in his voice that was really starting to get on my damn nerves because he was being fuckin stupid. "Weren't you the one saying that it's time for bed? Let's get some sleep because this is a long conversation that we can have on our way to Raleigh." Icon said getting in bed and pulling the covers over his head, yeah he was definitely pissed because he didn't even smoke that blunt.

The next morning, after trying to wake Icon up for over an hour we were finally able to hit the road three hours after the original time we were supposed to leave. I wanted us to leave Columbus, though that was my home and I was bored there, I wanted to a new beginning somewhere and North Carolina seemed like the perfect place. Plus I felt like if we stayed in Columbus, with the moves that Epic had been making we'd end up dead because his grasp over the city was becoming too much and I knew it was better to fall back and wait because eventually, all Kings must fall and when that happened.........

"QWANTAY!!!!!" My twin sister Qwaneisha screamed before we even got out of the car, but for as much as I loved my sister we weren't here to see her. Just behind her a little boy waddled to the door wearing nothing but a pamper, he saw me and smiled but when his eyes landed on the man whose face he had stolen he damn near tried to break out the door.

"How has he been?" I asked as Icon went inside the house and picked up our son Jordan.

"He's been good, he ask about y'all all the time." Neisha said looking as Icon kissed Jordan on the cheek. "Qwan, when y'all asked me to be y'alls surrogate I was under the impression that y'all would be taking him with y'all.... don't get me wrong I love that little boy but you and Icon are his parents."

"Sis... you know how things are back home. Epic is out for blood and if he finds out about Jordan.... dude believes Icon had something to do with his wife and his daughter's murder and he thinks that the best way to hurt Icon is to hurt me, now if he were to find out about the kid then he has a easier target.... so if I gotta take Epic rage in order to keep my kid safe then that's a risk I'm willing to take if that means Jordan is far away from the drama." I said as Icon sat down and started bouncing Jordan on his lap.

"And did he?" Qwaneisha asked and I stood there looking at her, I know Icon could be ruthless when the need calls for it but he'd never hurt Eileen and Elisha. "I'm just asking.... I was just about to make dinner, but since y'all are here y'all can take us out, I'm going to go get ready." She said pushing the side of my head and taking Jordan from Icon arms.

"If we moved down here then you could see him everyday." I said as Icon watched them disappeared into the house.

"No.... Epic would follow me and there's no telling what Legend would do but I don't wanna take any chances, not until this shyt is settled one way or the other." Icon said firmly.

"Then end it Icon! Bruh it would be nothing for you to go to your brothers and tell them you're done, shyt let Epic and Legend go to war with each other. We got too much shyt we got planned for us to be in some unnecessary war.... look man you know you didn't do it and I know I didn't do it, I'm a savage ass nigga but hurting kids is a line I won't cross so maybe if...."

"I just wanna enjoy these next few days with my son, is that too much to ask for?" Icon said before walking into the house. I sat there shaking my head because he was so fuckin hardheaded.... in fact all of them niggas were. Now as I've said I didn't like Epic or Legend but this shyt could all be put to rest if they sat down and talked, then again Epic had it in his mind that it was either Icon or Legend and until he realized that he was wrong then there wouldn't be peace between them niggas.

"Ayy how's that thing going?" I whispered into my phone and waited for a response. The person on the other end of the phone gave me the details and I nodded before hanging up, I had my own reasons for wanting to get Icon and his brothers back together or at the very least have them at peace, the main reason being the safety of Jordan because I knew if they got on the same page then he'd be untouchable and at the end of the day he was the most important person in my life and his safety was paramount.............

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Legend, Cody, Epic, Frenchie, Icon, or Murda?