Murda 21

I stood alone on the beach watching the sun come up, this had been my ritual since arriving in paradise, taking a few moments just to reflect back on how far I've come... never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I'd be here. Out of my brothers (Legend, Jizzle, D-Man, and Nolan) I was the wild one, the hothead and on more than one occasion my temper has got me into some shyt... I caught my first body at sixteen, dude tried raping my cousin; I lead him into the woods and blew his brains out, my second body I caught six months after that this white bitch spit in my moms face and called her a nigger at the grocery store and I found out where she lived and killed her and her seven cats, third and fourth body was when I was nineteen, there's really no story to it... these dudes tried to jump me and I blew both their brains out. Honestly I was surprised that I haven't been caught; it's not that I enjoy killing but I didn't tolerate certain shyt and I don't regret any of them. But I've chilled out a lot, mainly because of Francis.... that nigga hated that name and I didn't blame him he was my world but Frenchie was the balance I needed... he was the only person who didn't see Murda, he saw Micah and as I stood on the beach I thought back to when I realized he was the one for me........

It was summer and we were walking back from the swimming pool, Jizzle was talking with some girl he had met there trying to convince her to come back to Legend's place to chill... her friends were flirting heavy with Legend and Nolan not realizing that they weren't the slightest bit interested in them but I wasn't going to burst their bubbles, I was just going to sit back and laugh as they continued to get played. D-Man had already disappeared down his street which left me and Frenchie bringing up the rear.

"I'm not tryin to go back to that nigga Legend's house, you trying to come thru and smoke?" I asked Frenchie who was walking a little bit ahead of me and his ass was looking delectable. I had always had a little crush on Frenchie but he always thought I was playing when I was dead serious.

"Yeah because I really don't feel like being around these loud ass hoes." Frenchie said as I let my little bro know what we were going to the house but he was too busy staring at the chick who he was talking to titties to hear what I said. "What do you got at your house to snack on because I'm fuckin tired." Frenchie said and I was a little tired too because we had been at the pool since it opened and didn't leave until it closed so all I wanted to do was shower, smoke, eat, chill with my boy and sleep....

"Yeah my mom got her food stamps yesterday so she went grocery shopping, which is good because I can finally cook for my future boo." I said smiling and Frenchie shook his head. "Shake ya head all you want FRANCIS but we both know you're feelin tha kid." I said rubbing the faint line on my baby mustache.

"Nah nigga you're too much of a hoe for me... plus you know I'm DL and I know you are a jealous ass nigga, so if I start talking to a female to keep my cover I'm not entirely sure your ass would know how to play it cool." Frenchie said as we approached my house.

"So basically what you're saying is you're feeling my sexy ass, but you're afraid that I'll end up outing you, look we don't gotta tell nobody that I'm fuckin you bruh... you wouldn't believe how many niggas at school like to play straight but secretly come to be to get dicked down." I said smiling.

"I know how many it is because you tell me and Legend about it all the damn time." Frenchie said but that was different I wasn't telling the public I was just letting my boys know who I was fuckin. "Exactly... and if we're being real here, you wouldn't be fuckin me, I'd be fuckin you because you know damn well I'm a top." Frenchie said as we walked inside.

"I'd bottom for you... you'd be the ONLY nigga I'd bottom for, just like I know I'd be the only nigga you'd bottom for." I said smiling.