Epic 92

After being away from home for two weeks, it felt good to walk into my penthouse and just take it all in..... nothing seemed out of place and it had the familiar scent of my cologne lingering throughout the penthouse and now all I wanted to do was sit back and take it all in. I couldn't do that though, there was work to be done and I refused to let up for a second; starting today I was officially at war with my wife's best friend and I was a different man than I was back then, I wouldn't take anything for granted and each move I made had to be perfect. I got up and walked into my kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water when I turned around for a fleeting moment I saw....... there was no point in hiding what I saw; it was Alonzo on his knees and me behind him licking chocolate syrup off his ass. I shook my head, I couldn't be distracted.... I walked back into my living room and it happened again; there we were though I knew it was midday the scene I was watching was me and Alonzo, I was dickin this nigga the fuck down, while we looked out on my city..... Again I shook my head and walked back to my bedroom so I could unpack; Alonzo was riding my dick while I gripped his ass tightly... the look on my face..... pure heaven. For the third time, I shook my head and tried to focus but that was kinda hard to do especially since my hand was on my dick as it begged for release.... nah it begged for...... Someone started banging on my door and the spell was broken but I knew I had to do something soon and with Alonzo still in Saint Croix for a few more days, I knew there was not to alleviate this pain.

"So what's the first move?" Uno asked as soon as I let him in and I should've known his ass was going to be on ten and while I appreciate his particular brand of violence, his role was going to come a little later. "I really never wanted to come back to this hellhole..... too many bad memories." Uno said looking out the window.

"The first move is you're riding with me over to Frenchie's and get an update on everything that's been happening since I've been gone. Preacher and Santerìa already have their assignment and they're meeting up with Yaseem right now, later on, tonight I'll be meeting with everyone to discuss how I want this to go." I said looking around my penthouse one more time and knowing that I needed to get the fuck outta here before I did something crazy, I had been horny before and I had been able to brush it off but now being this horny made me angry and hungry, what made it worse was that I knew what I was craving and knew there was nothing I could do about it... I..... I needed some fresh air......

"You should've told me you were coming back, I would've met you at the airport and......" Frenchie's eyes fell on Uno and there was a hint of panic in his eyes, panic, fear, and a hint of confusion. "You know let's go out back and talk...." Frenchie said stepping out on the porch and trying to close the door, keep in mind it was Mid-January and he was wearing nothing but some shorts, that's it.

"FRANCIS YOU KNEW I WAS COMING OUT BEHIND YOUR BIG-HEADED ASS WHY'D YOU CLOSE THE DO....." Francesca stopped yelling midsentence and looked past me, her eyes landing on Uno and it all made sense. Tears swelled in Francesca's eyes and Frenchie was looking up at the sky as if he was praying, the situation seemed awkward for everyone except for me and I was just waiting for someone to make the first move.

"Uhh... hey Chess....." Uno said quietly as his eyes dropped to the ground, it was almost as if he was physically unable to meet her eyes. Francesca blinked back tears before turning around and running back into the house...... "Did you know she was here?" Uno asked quietly as Frenchie led us into his basement and I shook my head, if I did know I forgot because in case y'all didn't realize I was a little preoccupied with.... other things.

"So what's been happening since I've been on vacation?" I asked Frenchie as he sat down and began rolling a fat ass blunt. The whole time he kept glancing at Uno and I knew there was a lot he wanted to say to him and considering what they did... it's understandable that there would be some tension.