Murda 67

While everyone was on their way to the hospital to check on Nolan and Rú, I was at home gathering my arsenal; to say I was angry was an understatement... I was feeling MURDEROUS whoever did this shyt would pay dearly and I had nothing but time on my hands. I thought about taking an armory's worth of weapons but nah, I just needed one I grabbed my pearl handle Taurus 45, and smiled... perfect. After checking to make sure I was fully loaded I headed downstairs and as I opened the door Legend stood there getting ready to knock. We looked into his eyes and his matched mine almost perfectly; that same murderous rage that I was feeling was mirrored in his. Words didn't need to be expressed between us, we had been boys for so long that understanding was passed through a single look; I nodded and Legend nodded back as we walked out to my car. My list of suspects was extremely long, I had made a lot of enemies and we did just get into a fight at the club a few weeks ago; maybe that's where we should start, find the niggas who ass we beat, and start from there. The entire ride, Legend was checking his phone getting updates from whoever but I didn't want to know.... knowing would just cloud my judgment.... if Nolan was alive the amount of pain he must be in caused tears to form in my eyes and if..... nah I couldn't think of the alternative.

"I think we should go see Renee.... more likely than not she may have some idea of who was behind this. If I know her the way I think I do, I wouldn't be surprised if she had been watching me for a while, she's probably still watching so one of her guys may have seen something." Legend said and I had a feeling he may be right, on more than one occasion I've noticed some suspicious cars not too far from the house and I had a feeling that it was either someone from Epic camp or Renee's... Icon's boys were too pussy to do some crazy shyt like this.

"You got an address?" I asked and Legend nodded, I watched as he pulled out his phone and something on his screen caused him to let out a low gasp. "Whatever it is I don't wanna know... just let me get some answers first." I said feeling my throat closing.

"Aight..... but after we talk to Renee I think we should go to the hospital. Rú and Nolan are going to need us, plus I wanna talk to D-Man and Chris to figure out what exactly happened." Legend said and again I nodded, I really didn't need the whole story all I knew is someone had shot my brother and Rú, for me that was more than enough.

We pulled into a cul de sac, all seven of the houses were extremely nice and I looked around at all the cars because something about this seemed off...... The next thing I knew dudes were walking out of every house, all the dudes were armed and dressed in black, there were at least fifty of them fuckers surrounding the car and ready to start shooting at a moment's notice. Then them niggas parted like the Red Sea as a short woman with a long ponytail emerged from the biggest house, of course, she was wearing a business suit under her long fur jacket. She approached the car with three men on her heels as she knocked on the window.

"Legend, Micah... you should've called first, my men are highly suspicious of unknown vehicles." Renee said leaning into the window, I wonder if I should get a shot off before her men could react, however before I could finish my thought, there was a long razorblade pressing against my Adam's Apple. "I love you crazy ass.... but let's not, there's been enough blood spilled tonight. Follow me." She said removing the blade and walking off, I looked at Legend who was looking at me as if I were stupid.

"What nigga?" I asked and he just shook his head, got out of the car, and started following Renee, I really hoped someone grabbed my jacket because I had left it at the club, once Jizzle told me that my brother got shot my mind became focused on one thing. We walked into what I was guessing was her house because it smelled like a woman lived here, like all flowery and shyt, she had candles lit all around the living room and a fire blazing in the fireplace. Renee sat down and the three men stood behind her, waiting like attack dogs who were waiting for their master's orders.