Frenchie 112

I couldn't explain what I was feeling in that moment, it was a mixture of anger, sadness, and confusion.... I believed Epic when he said that he wanted to protect me but I felt like I should be there protecting him. Don't get me wrong, I trusted Yaseem, Preacher, Santerìa, and Uno... but Midnight was giving me sneaky vibes; like the first opportunity he got to seize control he would take it and I wanted to be there to watch Epic's back.... but no matter how many times I've tried to warn him about Midnight, Epic would always brush it off. Epic trusted Midnight, he's the person that Epic has known the longest... but you could be friends with someone for twenty years and never know they were secretly jealous of you and plotting your downfall. Once I got my car back, I drove to Legend's because I knew that's where Micah would most likely be and my suspicions were proven right when I pulled up and saw him standing on the porch talking to some light-skinned nigga, who I'm guessing was Cody's cousin. Yeah, that nigga was pissed because he aggressively flicked his blunt off the porch and walked into the house, slamming the door behind him. I got out of the car and walked into the house, I wasn't exactly sure how I would be received but like every other time I popped up over here, I was greeted warmly, like I was supposed to be here.

"Ayy French, come're real quick.... I need your help with something." Legend said sitting on the couch and looking at a bunch of different pamphlets. "So here's the current dilemma, I don't know if Murda told you but every year from June 26th to July 10th we take a vacation to celebrate all our success of that year, this year we're having some difficulty deciding where we should go... the options are Bora Bora, Dubai, and St. Lucia.... we seem to be at an impasse and we need someone to break the tie." Legend said.

"I wanna go to Dubai.... I don't wanna be on no damn island, because I've already been to Jamaica, and I want to switch it up. Dhamir agrees with me because he'll be going to the Maldives with Kemoni in a couple of weeks and going to another island just isn't the same." Micah said without looking at me.

"Me and Rú wanna go to St. Lucia, it's close enough where if we need to fly back we can and plus I've never been and I've been wanting to go there since....."

"9th grade, Mrs. Tolley's history class where we had to write a report on places we wanna see..... your ass waited until the night before to do it and I had to stay up with your punk ass all night helping you with that shyt.... I'm still salty that you got a better grade than me." I said smiling, I had completely forgotten about that but being here with them, I was remembering a whole bunch of shyt that we all used to do together. "What about you Jizzle?" I asked Jizzle who was sitting in the corner looking pissed.

"I'm not going..... Chae doesn't want to be the only girl on the trip and I don't wanna leave my girl here by herself, that would be extremely selfish. Now I got some cousins on my dad's side I could invite but all them bitches are broke drama..... and two weeks with them would be..... messy." Jizzle said and I don't know why but a thought started forming in my head.

"Cody, Osian, and Anthony wanna go to the Bora Bora but as it's been mentioned D is already going somewhere similar and he doesn't want to double up." Legend said. "So as it stands Team St. Lucia is me, Rú, and Chris.... Team Bora Bora is Cody, Osian, and Anthony.... and Team Dubai is Murda, D-Man, and my bro Preston."

"Whatever's cheapest.... I say pick the cheapest location, bring some more girls so that Jizzle can come with his girl and if y'all don't mind I'll invite Chess... I'm sure you know some women who work hard and need a vacation." I said casually but also hoping that Legend picked up on what I was hinting at.

"Fuckin traitor." Micah said getting up and walking out of the room. I knew he'd be pissed but I this was a golden opportunity for Epic if I could pull this off. "Sit down...." Murda said and yeah I meant to call him Murda because he was beyond pissed.