Epic 3

My night started off amazing, I was out celebrating with my boys and I was actually having a good ass time until they walked into the club..... Qwantay Jordan and his band of followers, most of the dudes I knew in more so by their face but there was one who stood out the most. Though he was dressed in all black I could see he was hitting the gym daily, my heart was conflicted bouncing between the love I had for my baby brother and the hatred over what he had done. It went deeper than betrayal, if he had just sided with that nigga Qwantay I may have been able to forgive him at some point but he had crossed the line and considering what he had done... for me, there was no coming back that. I sat in my V.I.P. section watching them closely, it would be nothing for Qwantay's boys to start shooting and I wanted to be on guard. I looked at my boys, I ran with a small group of people just me and four of my closest friends and I knew they'd all die for me, just like I would die for them because they have proven themselves over and over again. I got up from my table and walked over to the bar and as I sat there flirting with the sexy ass bartender he walked over and sat next to me.

"If you're not coming over here to admit what you did and beg for my forgiveness, I suggest you take your ass back over to your boss and get as far away from me as possible. I have no problem snapping your neck right here at this fuckin bar." I said looking at my youngest brother, he still had that playful look in his eyes, the type of look where he could either hug you or stab and laugh while you bled out in front of him.

"I don't have shyt to admit and I would die before I begged for forgiveness." Icon said smirking a little as he motioned over the bartender. "Go see if Legend will beg for forgiveness because he's the one that..... look I didn't come over here to argue with you Epic, Qwantay wants you and your boys to leave. He's trying to avoid a bloodbath tonight and since it's almost the holidays he doesn't want our mom to have to bury her oldest son." Icon said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tell that nigga Qwantay to suck my dick and die.... I'm not going anywhere and after the last shootout let's just say I'm always prepared." I said nodding towards the door. "The bouncers are on my payroll." I nodded to the DJ. "The DJ keeps a pump up there....." And finally, I nodded to the bartender. "Y'all might wanna be careful what y'all drink... see if I wanted y'all dead y'all wouldn't have even made it to y'alls section.... Now I suggest you run back and tell Qwantay to chill for the night or he'll be in the morgue by dawn." I said holding my little brother's gaze. "Run along now before you get hurt." I said and Icon gave me one last look of loathing before getting up and walking away.

"Is everything alright over here?" The bartender asked I nodded before grabbing a bottle of Suntory Hibiki and walking back over to my section.

"Is everything good? You looked like you were about to kill that nigga." The most loyal of my boys Frenchie asked and I nodded. Growing up, Frenchie used to run around with my brother Legend but a certain incident took place and I was there to save him and for that Frenchie's loyalty has never wavered. "Epic..... he's your brother man, you can't keep beefin with him or Legend, at some point y'all gotta have a sit-down and talk about what happened." Frenchie said and I took his words under consideration. I knew eventually me and my brothers would have to talk but that wouldn't happen until one of them confessed.

"I'll consider it.... right now I'm just trying to relax, I don't think them nigga will be causing any trouble tonight." I said looking over at the other V.I.P. section, that nigga Qwantay looked over at me raised his glass and smiled, I couldn't wait until the day that someone put a bullet in his head.

After a long night in the club I was driving around the city trying to clear my head, I wasn't drunk but I was feeling it creep up on me. I drove around looking for nothing in particular when I saw a dude dressed in all black walking down the street.... I recognized him before I even saw his face so I pulled up beside him and hopped out the car.