Cody 106

My cousin Bam was coming into town and honestly, I was kinda scared.... Bam was for lack of a better phrase, the 'BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' cousin, the one you only called when things were really bad. With everything going on in the city, the last thing I wanted or needed was a nuclear warhead running around, but the fuse was already lit and there was no stopping it now..... I just wanted to get out of this damn hospital and I definitely didn't want to keep retelling the story; my uncle, LaChae, my aunt, the doctor, the police, Anthony, Rú, another doctor (who just so happened to be Legend's cousin) and now Osian. I know he didn't mean to but Osian was making me feel extremely guilty that he had to keep apologizing for his brother's actions, I didn't blame him at all and anyone who did I kindly reminded them that if they kept that same energy then Legend would be getting blamed for his brother's actions. Osian begged for me to let him make it up to me... until I finally relented and told him to get me some ice cream, as he exited the room I caught a glimpse of a light-skinned dude with dreads talking with Joel.... Murda. Great if he was here the situation was only going to get worse, it was bad enough Legend had to cut his trip short and that Bam was on his way but from what I've seen Murda was ALMOST as bad as Bam and I just wanted to forget this whole situation even happened.

"Well it looks like there isn't any serious damage, just a few bruised ribs, your jaw may be swollen for a couple of days, and you may have some blurry vision.... but considering what happened I would say you were quite lucky." The Doctor said walking into my room.

"So that means I can't suck dick...... Oh my god did I really just say that out loud?" I asked horrified as the doctor started laughing. "I am so sorry that was inappropriate." I said covering my face with the sheets.

"Don't worry about it.... you wouldn't believe the things I've seen and heard working in this hospital, why just the other night I had this man come in with a broken dick.... his girlfriend got carried away and landed awkwardly and well...... they say there's a first time for everything." The Doctor said laughing and honestly, I didn't find that shyt funny at all, it sounded painful as fuck, and just thinking about that pain hurt more than what Ondrej and Omerion did to me. "But it looks like you'll be free to go tonight, were just waiting for the CT Scan results to make sure you have any brain injuries."

"Good because Bam will be here tomorrow and I want him to get a good look at your face." LaChae said walking into my room holding a cup of ice cream. "My dad told Osian he had to leave.... I know you don't blame him but you know how my dad is.... he's extremely protective of you and given the play-by-play that J'Wayne gave him.... I guess you can understand why he's upset." She said and I felt even worse for Osian because he shouldn't be getting blamed for any of this.

"If anyone is to blame it's you...." I said looking at LaChae, who turned and looked at me. "If you and Joel hadn't been upstairs sounding like two hyenas fighting on an old bed I probably would've stayed my ass at home." I said smiling, even though my jaw hurt.

"You tried it.... but that was Joel's he's determined to break in that new bed and we were almost there when my dad called.... so if I'm grouchy because I didn't get to finish, that's on you......" LaChae said. "And don't be coming for me because I seem to remember walking into the kitchen at three o'clock in the morning to find Legend's face covered in whipped cream and your ass in the air......" LaChae said and I could feel my entire face turning red.

"LaChae... would you mind walking your mother out to her car, it's dark outside and I don't want her walking alone.... I would do it but I have to finish speaking to the doctor.... and uhh... take Joel with you as well as the other young man with the Black Air Forces." Uncle Laurence said and I just had this feeling...... Five minutes after Chae left I knew why I felt like I was being set up.