Murda 98

I paced around the living room waiting for Legend to get back, because this situation was way more complicated than I could've ever explained in text. Jizzle sat in the corner tapping his leg and his fury was too great to put in words, not only had Boogie put his hands on LaChae but now he was messing around with Frenchie's sister and one thing about Francesca was that we all looked at her like a little sister. Jizzle felt that talking to Francesca was an intentional shot at Frenchie, and I somewhat agreed and IF that was true it only made it more important that we got rid of that nigga because he seemed to know a lot about us and we knew next to nothing about him, and in my mind that made him all the more dangerous. Thinking back to the conversation with Nolan, it was even more imperative that I got him and Bazil the fuck up outta here because something told me that y'all weren't ready for how bad things were about to get. As I continued my pacing Rú walked down the stairs in his boxers and walked straight past us, through the dining room, and into the kitchen..... A few minutes later he came back with both arms full of snacks and the loaf of bread hanging from his mouth and I couldn't help but smile because he was another one I wanted to protect because he was like my little brother as well and I didn't want him getting caught up in this shyt.

"What happened?" Legend asked walking into the house and I'll admit he looked a little scary because I knew he wanted his nigga dead just as much as me and Jizzle did. I told Legend what had happened and why we couldn't have gone through with it and I could see him trying to work through everything that I told him. "Fuck..... you need to talk to Frenchie and let him know because Chess doesn't need to be around that nigga."

"You think I don't know that?" I said as my temper flared. "But you know how Chess is, she'll brush me and Frenchie off and call us haters, the only person who even has the slightest chance of talking some sense into her is Sincere....." I said knowing that Legend could get Sincere to talk to her.

"That's not going to work, Sincere is gone... I have it on good authority that he left a couple of days ago, and I can't call him because he left his phone on the bed of the place he was saying. Apparently, he needed to handle some stuff...... and Sincere isn't the only one who can talk some sense into her... there's one more person, actually two but I don't know how I feel about them getting involved." Legend said and I already knew who he was talking about.

"Cody and LaChae....." I said looking at him. I don't know what it was about those two but from the second they met Chess, they all fell in together like they've known each other for their entire lives. "Y'all need to hear this..... they're already involved just by dating the two of y'all, now y'all may be under the delusion that y'all don't wanna be a part of Epic and Renee's war but the truth of the matter is that we're all going to get dragged into it whether we want to be or not." I said looking into his eyes.

"Then we run up on that nigga in broad daylight and just take him the fuck out....." Jizzle said as if it were that simple. "You just said it was unavoidable that we get brought into it.... might as well make the first move." Jizzle said shrugging.

"You need to talk Frenchie, maybe he'll be able to buy us some more time while we figure this out." Legend said and I wished I could call Frenchie but he was still with Epic doing who knows what. "Maybe I can talk to Renee..... she seemed to be in a good mood and maybe I'll be able to convince her to tell Boogie to stand down." Legend said.

"Nah that's stupid.... because if you go to her and then something happens to him, you'll be the prime suspect." Jizzle said and I agreed with him, Boogie was playing a very strategic game and I wasn't above giving props when they were due.

"Look we'll figure something out..... I gotta get going, I got Cody at the crib waiting and I told him I wouldn't be too long." Legend said and right as he finished talking Frenchie texted me that he was on his way home. "We'll link up tomorrow and come up with a plan...." Legend said dappin us both up and heading out the door.