Epic 35

I had to practice self-restraint but whatever Lonzo cooked smelled entirely too good and I was getting to the point where I was just about to say 'fuck it' and make me a plate before everyone got here. Alonzo had just left to get changed for the dinner party, it was only right to invite him since he put in all that work cooking and since we weren't discussing my REAL business I didn't mind him sitting in on this dinner. I might as well start getting ready as well, it sucked that Midnight and Kooda were in Miami; I talked to them an hour ago and while them niggas were on a nice ass beach I was looking at snow. I started getting undressed when someone started knocking on the door, more likely than not it was Yaseem since his ass had a habit of showing up early, of course, I was right... I let him in and despite being a picky eater I could see it in his eyes he was enjoying the smell that was coming from the kitchen. I walked back to my room got in the shower, after I was finished, I stood in my room drying myself off when I heard another knock at the door, this time I didn't even bother because I knew Yaseem would get it.... I didn't think anything of, as I stood in the middle of my room completely naked because it was such a normal thing that I was caught off guard by a knock came at the already opened door and Yaseem walked in with Lonzo standing right behind him.

"I'll let y'all talk, I gotta go down to the lobby and make a phone call." Yaseem said giving be a slight smile and walking off leaving me with Lonzo. I could see him trying his hardest not to look at my dick, I'm not one of those dudes who tripped over shyt like that because there have been plenty of times when I've been in the gym and caught dudes looking.

"What can I help you with?" I asked continuing to get dressed while he looked at the wall.

"Some shyt has come up with one of my boys so I'm not going to be here too long, I just wanted to make sure you got the cooking instructions and to get my bread." Lonzo said and I looked at him, as far as I was concerned he was still on the clock which meant whatever was going on had to wait. "Ayy this is important... normally I wouldn't flake out like this but my boy needs me everything is pretty much done you just gotta take the food out the oven and add....." Lonzo's found started ringing and he looked down at it. "This my boy...." He said answering it and as he turned to walk out his eyes drifted to my dick. "Aight everything is settled, he couldn't find his kid but they were at a friend's house." Lonzo said walking back into the room.

"Coo because I would've been pissed if you didn't finish the job I'm paying you to do. But I gotta finish getting dressed and you gotta finish whatever it is you have left to do....." I said smiling and he nodded then walked out of the room.

"Have you fucked that nigga yet?" Frenchie asked walking into my room as I was putting my watch on, I looked at him and he looked at me with the same intensity. "Epic we've discussed this, you're horny and you have a lot of aggression pent up.... let that shyt out in the only logical way possible."

"We're not even a hundred percent sure he's interested in me like that.... besides I don't need advice on taking out aggression, especially from you." I said checking myself in the mirror.

"At least let that nigga suck you up...." Frenchie said and I was about to throw his ass out the window. "It'll happen when it's meant to happen, ayy you talk to Midnight and Kooda?" He asked and I nodded. "I was one FaceTime with them before I pulled up, Kooda was laid up with some thick ass Haitian chick... I might have to make that trip down there."

"Nigga didn't you just get back from a tropical trip with that nigga Murda?" I asked and Frenchie nodded. "So what's going on with y'all?" I asked curiously.

"We're solid.... he's happy that we don't really have to hide our relationship anymore but he's nervous.... well not necessarily nervous but wary about the fact that I'm still coo with Midnight and Kooda.... you know he's never really fucked with Midnight like that." Frenchie said.