Hezekiah 101

It's always something...... Like a nigga couldn't have a moment's peace and I had a feeling that Chris was starting to think that I wasn't feelin him because every time we're supposed to link up something happens. Last week it was Renee calling me to introduce me to The Fuller brothers and how she wanted me to work with the oldest one Octavian on war plans or whatever, or a few days ago when Renee called to let me know Boogie was dead (she honestly could've waited because fuck that nigga and good riddance), or now.... how that nigga Kendu was calling to tell me to check our newest partners. I wanted to tell him to handle it on his own but Renee said that it was extremely important that Kendu and Peanut's roles weren't exposed until the right moment..... I didn't understand but I trusted Renee, so I got up and looked at Chris apologetically and told him I was about to go get some food and he could chill here until I got back. I must really be feeling this dude to leave him alone in my house but I wasn't ready for this night to end, it was the first time in a long time that I just had fun... he had brought his Nintendo 64 over and I was bustin his ass in 007 Goldeneye. Hopefully, this didn't take too damn long and thankfully the apartment complex was only about a ten-minute drive. When I pulled up Octavian and his brother Osian were going blow for blow, while Kendu, Peanut, and this FINE ass dark-skinned dude fought the other two, I was tempted to sit back and watch like the neighbors were, for a brief second my eyes landed on this dark-skinned dude who was standing on his porch shirtless.... I got a thing for chocolate niggas and his sexy ass definitely caught my eye.

"Aight that's enough....." I said stepping in between Kendu, Peanut, and the younger Fullers. "Take y'alls asses home." I said giving them a cold stare and they looked like they wanted to say something, but they were already beat the fuck up and they knew I wasn't going to stand out here in the cold arguing with them. Omerion and Ondrej walked off and I glanced at Kendu who gave me a subtle nod, then I turned my attention to Octavian and the other nigga, and Octavian was starting to get the best of him. "Ayy break it up....." I said pulling Octavian away from the dude.

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!!" Octavian said and for a fleeting second my hand went for my gun, but I stopped myself. "STAY OUT OF IT HEZE, THIS FAMILY BUSINESS!!!!!" He said turning to the dude who was breathing hard as fuck and while they didn't look exactly alike, I could see some of the same features.

"Well, that lady looks like she's calling the police so it'll be in your best interest to go..... meet me at the park around the corner in five minutes. DON'T keep me waiting....." I said and Octavian looked like he was going to argue but I walked off because it was colder than a bitch and I was on a tight schedule. I got back and saw the dude next door going back inside and I had a quick flash of my face buried between his plump ass....... I shook the thought from my head, hopped in my car, and pulled off.

"I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU BREAKING THE SHYT UP!!!!" Octavian said hopping out of his car as I sat on the hood of my car smoking a fat ass blunt. "HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT FIGHT?!?!?!?!" He yelled, I slid from the hood of my car, walked over to him, and punched him squarely in his diaphragm, causing him to double over and the other two to jump out of the car and they were greeted with my gun pointed at them.

"What did Renee tell y'all? Lay low, don't draw any attention to yourselves, and for the love of God don't do anything stupid, and yet here y'all are.... doing something stupid." I said shaking my head as Octavian continued gasping for air. "Now, I understand that some family situations could be volatile and tempers can flare especially between brothers, but what if y'all would've got arrested? That would be the opposite of what Renee wants......" I said calmly.

"Fuck.... fuck you nigga." Octavian said as he threw up all over the snow.

"I apologize, y'alls actions fucked up a very important business meeting for me and I'm annoyed so I apologize for hitting you." I said, not really feeling sorry but I knew we needed them and Renee wouldn't be happy if I fucked this up for her. I got a text from Kendu saying that he wanted to link and I told him I was at the park but to wait five more minutes. "Now.... whatever y'all got going on with who I'm assuming is your brother..... y'all need to dead it or put it on pause, y'all know what we're about to do and I'm going to need y'all ready at a moments notice and that can't happen if y'all are locked up." I said as the sound of sirens blared in the distance.