Frenchie 24

I crept to my door with a 9mm in my hand, it was about one o'clock in the morning and I wasn't expecting anybody; Midnight and Kooda had gone down to Cincinnati for some concert and Epic was at home because I just talked to him so whoever it was, was about to catch a bullet between their eyes. I looked under the door because I was paranoid, I could look through the peephole and end up with a bullet in my eye, I really couldn't see who it was, so I slowly opened the door, keeping my foot right behind it just in case they tried to push their way in. The person's head was covered and that was all I needed to see, I was about to pull the trigger when the smell of that familiar cologne hit my nose... when I say that smell made my dick hard as fuck. But what the fuck was he doing here? This nigga couldn't be this damn stupid.... I pulled him inside and quickly locked the door and put the chin on it, I turned around and Micah was taking his hat and jacket off, then he took his shoes off and I really hoped that he wasn't planning on staying here. Micah looked around and I realized this was the first time he's been in my apartment.... he walked around, turning on lights, looking at the magazines, and studying the pornos I had on my table.

"Mike what are you doing here man?" I asked as he pulled me into his arms and tried to kiss me but I turned my head, but not before I caught a hint of whiskey. "Nigga you drunk?" I asked and he just smiled.

"And high... D and Jizzle wanted to have a little kickback tonight and I may have indulged in a little too much of their liquor." He said taking his shirt off. "This is a nice apartment, that balcony is kinda small, you could probably fit like two people out there, three tops." He said taking his pants off.

"Micah what are you doing?" I asked as he stood there in his boxers and though I slightly nervous about him popping up.... seeing him standing there was just..... then he had to fuck up the moment, he ran into my kitchen and threw up on my sink, at least it wasn't on the carpet. "You are a fuckin mess...." I said shaking my head and walking over to him. "What the fuck did you drink?" I asked recoiling away as he began throwing up again.

"D'usse, tequila, rum, and pineapple juice.... I think I drank six of them, I'm surprised I made it over here." He said laughing right before he started throwing up again. "They were having a little couples night... Legend and Cody, Jizzle and LaChae, Legend's boy Chris was flying solo, D-Man had some random thot and Legend invited some of Cody's friends... and seeing them all so happy made me think about us." Micah said looking at me.

"So you drove over here... drunk and thought what?" I asked looking at him as he began washing his mouth out.

"Well the original plan was to eat ya ass for a couple of hours.... but I'm guessing that's out the window, but we can still chill. You got some mouthwash?" He asked walking past me and yeah I definitely looked at his ass. While he was in the bathroom, I grabbed some Pepto Bismol and handed it to him.

"Bruh you can't just be popping up.... what if Epic, Midnight, Kooda, or Yaseem was here? That would've caused us a whole bunch of problems." I said as he leaned against the sink and stared at me.

"I'm not scared of any of them niggas and if they tried anything I would've whooped their ass, but look the real reason I popped up.... tomorrow, or later today we're having a little get together.... and I want you there, I haven't told them about us yet but..... I wanna take that leap." Micah said and before I could answer he walked out of the bathroom and entered the room across the hall which was mine.

"Damn nigga just make yourself at home." I said sarcastically, I watched as Micah walked around my room looking for something, I mean this nigga was checking drawers and y closet. "Micah what the fuck are you looking for."

"Just making sure you don't got some other nigga living up in here.... so far I see no evidence that another dude had been in here which is coo because I would've been pissed." Micah said before sitting on my bed.