Epic 91

It didn't stop.... it was almost as if I were addicted or something, it could be something as simple as Alonzo walking down the stairs and we'd be going at it, forreal it really didn't make a lick of sense, I had been good on sex since.... and now I couldn't stop. I couldn't say which one was my favorite session because each one was equal in terms of passion and intensity.... was it when we fucked in the shower and I busted all up Alonzo's ass and back? Was it on the pool table when I left him shaking so bad that he couldn't walk for almost the entire day? Was it when he was riding my dick so expertly that he had a nigga moaning loud as fuck and busting for almost two continuous? Or was it when we were fuckin while the staff was cleaning the villa and we were trying our hardest not to get caught? I couldn't say..... they were all fuckin amazing, but we were supposed to be taking a break today, my boys were supposed to be arriving tomorrow and so I decided that we needed to chill and so far we were doing good. I finally let Alonzo take the jet skis out, I went with him to the market and though he still insisted that he wasn't cooking for my boys.... yeah okay; we talked and I got to know him better, got to see inside his head and this dude was wild as fuck, he was definitely a hood nigga at heart, I knew he was about that action and while usually, I respected those traits......... I heard footsteps outside of my room and looked up as Alonzo passed by, he didn't say a word, he didn't even look inside my room, and yet..... I got up and grabbed a towel to wrap around my waist and followed him downstairs, then out back, then watched as he got to the edge of the beach and began taking his clothes off.

"The fuck is he doing?" I said to myself, watching him closely, the sun had gone down and the moon was full above our heads casting a silver glow over the clear water. I stood there watching as Alonzo finally placed his boxers with his shorts and beater and began walking out to the water and even from this distance I could see that ass bouncing as he walked into the water. I just stood there wondering what spell this nigga had over me because as if I were in a daze, I dropped the towel and began walking down towards the beach; the cold water didn't phase me.... I was on a mission as I kept walking until my feet were barely scraping against the sand and pulled Alonzo into my arms.

"Sup...." Alonzo said as he turned towards me and smiled, his eyelids were low as fuck, his words were slightly slurred, and he had this goofy ass look on his face and I wanted nothing more than to............. I leaned forward and kissed him; I'm not even sure kiss was the right word because it was so much more intense than that; I sucked on his tongue, he sucked on mine, I sucked and bit on his lips, call me crazy but I felt him stealing my essences and what's even crazier was that I could tell I was stealing his........ I swam back so that we were both able to touch the bottom of the water and when we finally broke apart I just stood there looking into his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming out here? I might've wanted to join you...." I said stroking his cheek.

"Ain't you already out here?" He asked laughing and though he had a point, he knew damn well that's not what I meant.... "You said you wanted to chill today and I didn't want to tempt you into doing anything you didn't want to......" I pushed my lips to his, again before reaching down and scooping him up in my arms.

"I only said that because I thought you needed a break....." I said rubbing my hands all over his ass and rubbing my thumb against his hole. "You wanna go back inside?" I asked tired of fighting it, though I said I wanted to chill I didn't mean that shyt in the slightest. Alonzo looked at me for a second before pulling himself free from my grasp, I thought he was about to swim back to the shore but he didn't, he just began kissing all over my chest, then my abs, then I watched as he disappeared under the water...... "Fuck...." I moaned as I felt my dick enter his mouth.

The combination of the cold water and his warm mouth caused my head to fall back, I looked up at the starry sky and the constellations began to come closer, maybe it was my imagination but this was something I had never experienced before..... me busting in under a minute. Alonzo emerged from the water and without waiting for him to catch his breath, my tongue was in his mouth.... I didn't want him to see the longing in my face, I needed a do-over because that shyt felt..... We moved a little further back, the water was shallow which was perfect for my redemption, I couldn't go out like this and I needed a few minutes to recover.