Renee 71

I sat in the bathtub soaking, the lavender candles that were burning were my only source of light, with a million thoughts running through my head I needed to focus... The first thing I thought about was that nigga Quentarius, he thought I didn't know he was scheming but there wasn't too much that I didn't know; like how he was the one who sent dudes to shoot up both Legend and Icon's house.... he was trying to start something between Epic, Legend, and Icon which was fuckin up my plans and when you fucked up my plans..... Quentarius wasn't one of mine just for the record, my dudes were a lot more tactful than that shyt and Quentarius was sloppy... I didn't like sloppy. Which is why I had Boogie kill that lil nigga Tony, he was a paper man, the slightest pressure and he would fold now I could've easily let Legend and Murda handle it but I wanted to handle Quentarius on my own, Legend didn't want to get caught up in what was coming and I respected that so I was going to make sure his hands stayed as clean as possible. Epic, on the other hand, he couldn't escape justice... but I wanted to be careful, Epic wasn't stupid he was up to something which is why he was leaving town and it would be foolish of me to move until I figured out the reason why. Epic Hayes....... that man....... he had no idea what was coming for him......

"Epic has always wanted a son.... don't get me wrong, he loves our daughter but I think he wants someone he can roughhouse with, I mean look at him." Eileen said looking at Epic who was watching Elisha ride her bike down the street, I've known Epic for years and I've never seen him look as scared as he did watching his daughter wobble on her bike; he had just spent an entire week cussing us out for taking the training wheels off her bike.

"Misogyny at it's finest.... he needs to understand that girls aren't these delicate creatures, sometimes we like to get down in the mud as well." I said as we watched Elisha fall and bust her knee, while Epic was panicking Elisha was laughing at the blood. "She's a lot tougher than he is." I said smirking. "So when are you going to tell him?" I asked and if he wasn't so obsessed with this war he would've realized what Legend noticed weeks ago.

"Legend wants to have a surprise baby shower for Epic... I don't really care but you know how they are, despite everything that's going on Legend knows his brother loves him which is why Epic is keeping him and Icon at a distance. Legend is hoping this baby will get him to see that there are more important things." Eileen said as Epic scooped Elisha up in one arm and the bike in the other and started walking towards the house.

"This would be over if he stopped playing around, I think he likes the conflict... if he really wanted between him, me, Legend, and Midnight we could end this whole thing with the Lawsons in a night but he's stalling because he likes to see them suffer." I said remembering the look of joy in his eyes as he tortured Papa Lawson, knowing that his sons would retaliate especially after sending their dad back to them in some sort of fucked up edible arrangement.

"I'm putting the training wheels back on...." Epic said sitting Elisha on the bench and walking into the house causing all three of us to roll our eyes at his overprotective ass...... The sound of someone walking towards the bathroom caused the memory to fade and I watched the door waiting to see who it was, though I wasn't worried, I was annoyed because I thought I had made it clear I didn't want to be bothered.

"Renee.... Trejean and Hezekiah are downstairs waiting." Boogie said walking into the bathroom, his ignorant ass didn't even bother knocking and if it weren't for his loyalty and borderline insanity, he wouldn't even be in my circle but I respected his talent for violence. I stood up letting the water drip from my body. Boogie was staring hard and I had no problem with it because 1) He could look all he wanted, but he wasn't on my level IF I were to ever decided to give my body to a man, it would have to be someone of my caliber A KING and not a lieutenant at best and 2) I've seen his dick.... wasn't impressed.