Darnell 104

This past week in a half has been exactly what I needed; peace, quiet, and most importantly FUN.... Chris may come across as a straight-laced Marine who followed the rule of law down to the letter, but once you cracked open his shell the real him started shining through and that was the Chris I had been trying to get to know. Chris was really a goofy ass dude who couldn't take shyt seriously, now I see why he wanted me to come with him because it would've been damn near impossible for him to do this by himself, but also because he needed someone to keep him entertained while we worked. He loved a good prank to as evident by the time he saran wrapped me to the bed after a night of drinking, or when he 'accidentally' went through my bag and packed up all my boxer briefs and pants, and packed them into the truck so that I had to either wear some of his old skinny jeans or work naked (I chose to let my nuts hang). But he was also secretly a freak.... whenever I would walk past him he'd make a point to grab my dick or ass, or that annoying habit of him getting me hard then disappearing to gather more firewood or the most annoying when I was standing out on the pier and he walked up behind me, placed his dick between my legs and pretended to fuck me.... that shyt drove me crazy, especially when he started stroking my dick only for him to stop right when I was about to nut.

"You sure you wanna get rid of this?" I asked holding up a picture of Chris and his family, I knew he didn't want anything to do with them but at the same time, shyt like this couldn't be replaced. Chris studied the picture for a few seconds before tossing it into the fireplace, I guess that answers that question. "So we're finally clearing out the last room.... looks like we'll finish early." I said looking around the damn near empty room.

"Yeah this was a lot easier than I thought it would be, you were a really big help....." Chris said looking around the room. "Ayy if we finish today we might be able to get a hotel.... as much as I enjoyed being back here, I miss having cellphone service and being on Twitter." Chris said, you'd think for a society who lived glued to technology, going almost two weeks without my phone would be driving me crazy but surprisingly I was enjoying it way more than I thought I would.

"I mean, that sounds good but.... I kinda like it here, I know how much you hate it but you gotta admit these last two weeks have been fun." I said looking around and Chris smiled. "Come on man..... one more night.... please?" I asked smiling and I could see him relenting.

"Fine, but we'll have to walk to the store to get some more groceries." Chris said and I was dreading that ten-mile walk, five there and five back, up and down hills, and the fact that it was cold didn't help, but if he was willing to stay here I guess I could suck it up and go for this little walk. We finished quickly and once the donation truck left with everything Chris was giving away, we started our walk and fell into another deep conversation. "When I was younger, I used to sneak off into these woods with this dude from my school....." Chris said smirking.

"Wait, really?" I asked not sure if he was playing or not, one thing I learned about Chris on this trip is that he would push you to the limits, bring you to the brink of bustin and then leave you with blue balls, so the thought of him out in these woods doing who knows what was.... kinda unbelievable.

"Nah forreal... his name was Vincenzo, this tall chocolate nigga... DL of course, but he had the softest lips I've ever kissed..... he was skinny as fuck but his dick........" Chris said pausing to bask in the memory. "He was the reason I got caught, we were loud... a little too loud and when my dad caught me behind Vincenzo..... It was bad, his parents were pissed, so pissed that they moved him across the country and I was put in therapy with the devil himself." Chris said and I froze because there wasn't the usual sadness in his voice, it was something closer to pity.

"Ayy you don't gotta talk about it if you don't......" I said but he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good.... strangely enough it's like the more shyt we get rid of, the easier it is for me to talk about.... Maybe this was the therapy I needed, I mean it still bothers me..... but it doesn't define me." Chris said and for a brief second he tensed up, but it was so quick I could've imagined it. "I'm just glad I asked you to come.... Legend probably would've encouraged me to burn that place to the ground and I probably would've done it.... this was better for me."