-RESPECTING HER DECISIONS (kind of)-

• • • 

we are all born 

so beautiful

the greatest tragedy is 

being convinced we are not

• • • 

ROSE'S POV: 

"Rosie you got three letters!" George said when a familiar owl dropped in front of him, holding six different letters. 

I quirked up my eyebrow at my best friend. Why would I have two letters? Usually I only get one from Molly every two weeks. George shrugged and handed me the three letters. 

"Thank you," I mumbled. I tilted my head to examine them, one was from Molly, another was from Remus, and the last one was from a very familiar handwriting. I knew that handwriting, but I couldn't place a name on it. 

I opened Molly's, it read: 

Dearest Rose, 

I am expecting you here for christmas again. Remus of course is invited. Ginny and Ron are thrilled of having you here again. I hope you are doing well on you lessons, and if you aren't you can always ask Percy for help

Please come home, dear. We miss you. 

love, Molly Weasley. 

P.S. Hi, Rosie! It's Ginny again, come home for christmas please! Ron is annoying, but I promise that if you come home we won't be that annoying! 

I miss you and I love you, Ginny. 

P.S.S. Hiya Rose, it's Ron. Mum finally let me write to you too! I am getting even better at chess, so please come back home so I can beat you in it! also I miss you, Rosie. 

Bye, Ron! 

I laughed at the letter and felt my heart warm up because of it. Ron and Ginny treated me like the big sister they never had, and that of course made me feel even more accepted into their family. 

"Oi!" I called at Fred and George who were sitting on the other side of the table with Annie. I was sitting besides Lee. "I think your siblings miss me more than they miss you two." I handed them the letter and saw both twins huff in annoyance. 

"How come ickle Ronnie doesn't say he misses us?!" Fred complained, George agreed. Annie and I rolled our eyes. 

"Maybe because you both prank and tease the poor boy into submission?" I commented sarcastically, I received two playful glares from Fred and George. 

"Who's Ronnie again?" Annie asked. 

"It's Ron, Anne. I don't think he'll like you very much if you call him 'Ronnie'." I said with a laugh. "And he's the youngest boy, then there's Ginny, and then there is no one." 

"Oh." Annie said as she nodded her head in agreement. 

"Read the next letter!" George encouraged. "It's from Remus isn't it?" 

"Yup, from Remus." I confirmed. I gazed at the letter and pondered a thought aloud, "I wonder what it says..." 

I shook my head and opened my godfather's letter. 

Dear favourite niece, Rose

How are you, Rosie? I've been talking to Molly lately, she says that you receive a letter from her every two weeks. I was wondering if maybe, I could write to you every two weeks as well