-LETTER FROM LOVED ONES-

• • • 

• • • 

I swear to god I never fall in love, 

then you showed up and I can't get enough of it. 

• • • 

Before christmas break arrived at Hogwarts, Rose had received three different letters. One from Remus, one from Molly Weasley, and one from Charlie. She was most excited to read Charlie's, so much that it was the first one she ripped open once she reached her dorm, it read: 

Dear Rosie, 

How are you? I'm so sorry I haven't written often. I promise I try, but the dragons are taking up all of my time. I do hope you received the letter I sent to Oliver Wood, it was addressed to both of you! 

This is not the reason why I'm writing right now, though. Remember when I told you last term that if things were good at the sanctuary I would invite you over? Well guess what? Things are great over hear, so I sent an owl to Remus and Mum! Asked them if it was OK for you spend the christmas holidays with me this year. Mum was thrilled since her, Dad and Ginny are spending christmas here, too! Remus was wary at first, but I assured him that it was very safe at the sanctuary and that I would take good care of you. Turns out they both agreed! 

So what do you say, Rosie? You coming home for the holidays? 

Think about it! 

With love and missing you like mad, Charlie Weasley.

Rose had half a mind to scream her lungs out by excitement. However, she was allowed to keep herself together and merely beam happily at the letter. She opened Remus' letter next. 

Dear niece, 

I reckon you already know why I'm writing today. Turn out that in the past week I received three letters from Charlie Weasley, all begging me to let you join him, Molly, Arthur and Ginny on Romania with the dragons

I know you've been wanting this ever since Charlie left, I also know that you miss him tremendously, so of course I said yes. I, of course, wanted to spend some of the holidays with you, but since it'll be a full moon on christmas I asked Charlie if I could pick you up before the new years so we could spend some time together. Only if you would like to, I understand if you wish to stay back in Romania. 

I'll wait for your reply! 

With all my love, Remus J. Lupin. 

She smiled and rolled her eyes. Of course she wanted to spend time with Remus! She had loads of things to tell him, things that she couldn't fit on a letter. She took a deep breath ripped Molly's letter open, but only when she saw the handwriting, she knew it wasn't Molly.

Hello, Rosie!

I miss you so so so so so so so so so so much! Did you hear that mum, dad and I will go to Romania for the holidays? Did you know that Charlie invited you too?

Please please please please say that you will come for christmas! I am really excited to see the dragons, and Charlie, and you! And the best part, is that it'll only be you and I! NO FRED, NO GEORGE, NO RON! How brilliant is that? 

I hope i'll see you there. 

With loads of love, Ginny. 

Rose laughed loudly at her letter, she missed Ginny with all of her heart. Rose also found it funny that Ginny's idea of fun was not having her brothers around. 

She sent out a quick reply to each of them with Jamsie, and trotted down to the common room where she was looking for the twins and Lee. When she didn't find them, she figured that they were probably out by the lake since there had been a storm the previous night and it was snowed by morning. 

She put on her coat and warm clothes before leaving the castle. And just as she had predicted, Fred and George were bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around. Rose laughed loudly once she saw the snowballs bouncing off the back of his turban, and him running around like a headless chicken. 

She walked over to Fred and George who were doubled over with laughter and were rolling around on the ground.  

"How's it going down there?" She asked sarcastically, purposely scaring the twins. 

"Blimey, Rose!" Fred said as he stood up, his face had gone pale. 

"Don't sneak up on us like that!" George breathed. 

"We thought you were a professor!" 

"Whatever, there's something I need to tell you." She said, twirling her cold red fingers nervously. She decided to rush out what she would say. "Remember when Charlie said that I could go to Romania for the Holidays this year? Well he sent me an owl earlier and he said that I was welcomed there so I told him that I would be there." 

"WHAT?" 

"Surprise?"