-HOGWARTS! AGAIN...-

• • • 

You can choose your own family

• • •

ROSE'S POV: 

"Do you have to go?" Ginny asked me from where she stood on Platform 9 3/4. "Better yet, can I go with you?" I laughed. 

"Ginny you're still too young." I told the little red-head. "Besides, next year Ron will be coming along, and after that I promise it's your turn." 

"Don't encourage her, Rosie." Fred said, from where he stood besides me, both of us facing Ginny. "Next thing you'll know, she'll want to hang around with you at school too." Ginny gave her big brother a hard glare. 

"Leave her alone Fred, if she wants to hang with me at Hogwarts, it would be my absolute pleasure." I smirked at the little girl. 

"Yeah? Let's see what you say in two more years." Fred said mockenly. I shoved his shoulder and hugged Ginny one last time. 

"Promise you will bring that potion for my hair to change like yours?" Ginny asked me. I had told her a while ago that I would bring some of my especial polyjuice potion once I returned for christmas. I was about to respond but Molly cut me off. 

"No more of that potion you three!" She said, pointing her finger towards the twins and I. "Now go on, go on, you'll miss the train. I love you all, have a nice term." I froze at her words, but since Fred was pulling my hand I continued walking. Did Molly just said 'I love you ALL?', she probably meant her children. 

"Don't lose that rat!" Molly shouted at Percy, handing him the ugly rat Scabbers. I didn't like the rat, and I was sure the rat didn't like me either. I actually tried to step on it the first time I saw him, and in my defence I had no idea it was a pet! "Rose dear, don't forget to tell Remus he's welcome for christmas too." 

"I won't forget Mrs. Weasley!" I shouted back, entering the train.

"Wait! One more thing!" She yelled. "Weasleys and Rose, come here!" Her kids all groaned and left the train, once more to head towards her. 

"Alright, headcount." She said. "I want you all on your best behavior, I don't want letters home telling me you turned your friends into a cat." 

"Friends into a cat?" Fred mumbled under his breath.

"Mum, that's brilliant!" George yelled, receiving a stern look from Molly. 

"Rose dear, make sure you don't kill someone by the end of the year." Molly pleaded. I laughed and she pulled us all into a big hug. 

"Don't worry, Mrs. Weasley, I will keep them in line." I grinned at her. 

"And who will keep you in line?" Said Percy aloud. I pouted at him, while the rest of them laughed. 

"Alright, go on. This time you really have to get on the train." Molly gushed us all into the train.  

Finally I entered the train, instantly I engulfed in a bone-crushing hug, one like the ones Molly gives, except this one was from my favourite Hufflepuff. 

"Annie. Need. Air!" I struggled to say through her hug. 

"Sorry Rose." She said pulling back. "I missed you!" 

"I missed you too Annie." I told her. George then came to view and hugged Annie tightly. 

"How was your summer Anne?" He asked the hufflepuff, who was currently blushing bright red. I smirked at Fred and we both walked away from their awkward encounter.